Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Hey! U! Just a thought... (and I'm drunk)

Why not put the small ones in a tent together and the bigguns in the other tent together?

Errrmmm.. yeah.. probably not an option!

Remove the trusses, you'll be ok! [emoji23]

Nice video bud.[emoji1360][emoji1363]

Hey! U! Just a thought... (and I'm drunk)

Why not put the small ones in a tent together and the bigguns in the other tent together?

Errrmmm.. yeah.. probably not an option!

Remove the trusses, you'll be ok! [emoji23]

Nice video bud.[emoji1360][emoji1363]

Can't, the ultra haze isn't fully auto so needs 12 _16 hours light, so she's in with the photo. I did want the maz in the other tent really, under the 1600.

I thought there'd be a reason. Nice obstacle course tho! [emoji111]️
The tank is behind all the nute bottles. I take water from there and use the loft hatch as my mixing point (the only place that stays free of crap!). I then have to do the assault course with a bucket of jollop. One day I'll be to badly twisted and drop it, I know it's coming.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

nice vid man I thought I had fun moving around in the loft ive only got one central beam the rest of the loft is beam free (just full of all the other crap you accumulate in life) :smoking:

It's becoming a problem. I'm getting a few joint issues (other than Italians taking the piss out of my rolling skills), I can still bend over, just don't always make it back up!

I think a cbd strain is on the cards!

It must be handy having a massive tank of fresh water in the room tho.

What ya gonna do when you have to have a combi boiler tho? Stick a tap on the end of the water pipe I s'pose? [emoji848]

Anyone know a dodgy plumber?
Dont you mean dodgy plumber who will do anything for cash [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Amused ourselves to death

Back