Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

It's becoming a problem. I'm getting a few joint issues (other than Italians taking the piss out of my rolling skills), I can still bend over, just don't always make it back up!

I think a cbd strain is on the cards!
Ye think it your knees that go first mine are ok at the mo it my left shoulder that fooks me up years of lifting heavy shit hmm think I hear a claim going in on my ex employers that will make them happy [emoji23]

Amused ourselves to death

I think I'm right in saying she sativa dom, artic express.

So, nice to see a tiny bit of fan leaf frost.
20161104_194643.jpg

I've not a clue where I'm at with the feeding schedule at the mo.

I've been side tracked by something else (hence absent from people's threads again), but I must at least try and update my own grow for my own reference!

It must be handy having a massive tank of fresh water in the room tho.

What ya gonna do when you have to have a combi boiler tho? Stick a tap on the end of the water pipe I s'pose? [emoji848]

Anyone know a dodgy plumber?

No combi here, shite water pressure.:finger:

Ye think it your knees that go first mine are ok at the mo it my left shoulder that fooks me up years of lifting heavy shit hmm think I hear a claim going in on my ex employers that will make them happy [emoji23]

It's my wrists and fingers, I get trigger thumb lately. That's brilliant fun. You have something in your hand, you put it on the table, but your thumb thinks, 'no,actually I want to hang on this.' Much hilarity ensues!

It's my wrists and fingers, I get trigger thumb lately. That's brilliant fun. You have something in your hand, you put it on the table, but your thumb thinks, 'no,actually I want to hang on this.' Much hilarity ensues!
Oh I bet that's fun with a hot cup of tea one of the lads in work has been diagnosed with radial nervous bells palsy (think that's what it called) thought the fucker was having a stroke his right hand still spazzas out he now get called Larry beadle (the love child of Larry grayson and jeremy beadle)[emoji23]

Oh I bet that's fun with a hot cup of tea one of the lads in work has been diagnosed with radial nervous bells palsy (think that's what it called) thought the fucker was having a stroke his right hand still spazzas out he now get called Larry beadle (the love child of Larry grayson and jeremy beadle)[emoji23]

Lol. Nice.

Thankfully it's only happened a few times. The first time really freaked me!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Listen to you two old farts complaining about yer ailments!

Ooooo.. I used to walk 20 miles to school in the snow with no shoes.. ooooo! [emoji23][emoji1353]
Ha ha your only what 2 years behind me I'm not to bad a stiff shoulder at 43 that's it were as you will always be you [emoji23] [emoji23] you can get some shoes at these big places called shops try em they sell all sorts of things [emoji111]

Listen to you two old farts complaining about yer ailments!

Ooooo.. I used to walk 20 miles to school in the snow with no shoes.. ooooo! [emoji23][emoji1353]
What'd ya expect?

We ain't spoilt like you ,bumpkin, having all that air to breath.

The reason scousers knick wheels is to suck the air out of the tyres!

When I was a kid we used to go to the railway station and wait for trains coming from Kent. For years I thought country air smelled of diesel.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back