Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Haha! Tell ya wot tho... You stoners don't realise how much the smell clings to your clothes. It's a good 10mins in fresh air before it goes.

We had some dude round to clean our oven last year, he liked a smoke so Mrs V wrapped one up. Anyhoo, I was in the kitchen chatting to him when his phone rang. It was his last customer phoning up to complain about the bloke he'd sent round to clean her oven, stinking of cannabis. (It was him!)

He was like, "Oh, I'm sorry Mrs... I'll have a word with him and if he doesn't pull his socks up he's gonna get fired!" [emoji2]

Class act, not the best at oven cleaning tho!
Nobody is perfect...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I think I'm right in saying she sativa dom, artic express.

So, nice to see a tiny bit of fan leaf frost.
View attachment 654791

I've not a clue where I'm at with the feeding schedule at the mo.

I've been side tracked by something else (hence absent from people's threads again), but I must at least try and update my own grow for my own reference!
Love those hairy buds, they're gonna get thick!

Ha ha your only what 2 years behind me I'm not to bad a stiff shoulder at 43 that's it were as you will always be you [emoji23] [emoji23] you can get some shoes at these big places called shops try em they sell all sorts of things [emoji111]

Amused ourselves to death
Buncha babies!

What'd ya expect?

We ain't spoilt like you ,bumpkin, having all that air to breath.

The reason scousers knick wheels is to suck the air out of the tyres!

When I was a kid we used to go to the railway station and wait for trains coming from Kent. For years I thought country air smelled of diesel.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
[emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Awesome update! It's funny how you have a monster and a small plant in each tent, big contrasts. [emoji106]

And your big girls are BIG! [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Having a photo tent and an auto tent had it's restraints. Both will be auto for winter, keep the temps up.

Back