Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

You run 24/0?

That's a fair bit of oomph, if you get a stat fail and have no fans on.....
Stats fail, I've changed 2 today. I'd get one of those stat plugs and plug it in thru that. Bit of back up.

Insulation is the way, cut the heat loss/ gain. My insulated tent is always has a more stable temp.
Me to got a few safety's added trip out plugs and what not and the heaters got a built in cut out switch as well as the thermostat I added I run 18/6 the feed to the loft is an old combi boiler feed so no chance of overloading the system plus the house has had a wiring job right through every time a light bulb goes it trips the electric safety first [emoji106]

Amused ourselves to death

He sounds like he knows what he's on about Wilee! [emoji848]
I should bloody hope he does being a heating engineer I'm using everything he's says I run double back ups on all my electrics everything runs through a contactor think that's what there called on with all safety trip plugs on every extension and I change my extensions every year that's one of the reasons I stopped using hps and went to led [emoji106]

Me to got a few safety's added trip out plugs and what not and the heaters got a built in cut out switch as well as the thermostat I added I run 18/6 the feed to the loft is an old combi boiler feed so no chance of overloading the system plus the house has had a wiring job right through every time a light bulb goes it trips the electric safety first [emoji106]

No, mate. No doubt it wouldn't cause a fire, more concerned about how quickly that could fry the plants.
I've just got the swa cable and circuit breakers to give the loft it's own 32 amp supply from the board, mostly to stop the risk of our being unplugged and to allow for MORE STUFF!:muahaha:

I've got an automatic fire extinguisher up there as well. Cost nearly 200 sovs! They use them in ships engine rooms, they freeze proof and wotnot.

Only got it to shut Itisher up ( that worked!).

Like I said, my worry would be if the start failed when the fans were off.

No, mate. No doubt it wouldn't cause a fire, more concerned about how quickly that could fry the plants.
I've just got the swa cable and circuit breakers to give the loft it's own 32 amp supply from the board, mostly to stop the risk of our being unplugged and to allow for MORE STUFF!:muahaha:

I've got an automatic fire extinguisher up there as well. Cost nearly 200 sovs! They use them in ships engine rooms, they freeze proof and wotnot.

Only got it to shut Itisher up ( that worked!).

Like I said, my worry would be if the start failed when the fans were off.
Well if both my thermostats fail nothing I can do about that also run my extraction 24 hours a day I've insulated my last tent with double sided silver bubble wrap only took the temp up a couple of degrees can't be arsed with this tent

Well if both my thermostats fail nothing I can do about that also run my extraction 24 hours a day I've insulated my last tent with double sided silver bubble wrap only took the temp up a couple of degrees can't be arsed with this tent

Most of the felt has blown on my roof. So on a day like today the wind chill on the non insulated one will be noticeable.

If the fans are on 24 it's not an issue, if the stat fails you'll be dumping heat till the high limit kicks the heater out.

Maz has flashed.
20161110_195132.jpg

Struggling with temps still. But another heater and some insulated duct work to do this w/end. Will defo have to insulate the other tent as well.

I hate winter.:cuss:

Back