Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Really struggling to convince myself to go to work.

Got a chihuahua curled up in a blanket on my feet, a warm latte (drunk it now), the Sublimator is up to temp and itisher is radiating heat from upstairs under the duvet.

Some twat in an office in Essex was cold yesterday, so I have to go have a look.

It's an obvious choice, I've had a vape. Bill Hicks said, weed doesn't demotivate you and make you lazy, it shows you there's a choice. I can go to work, to a job I hate, or I can stay at home, get high and learn to play the sitar.

Best get dressed.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Maz has flashed.
View attachment 657280

Struggling with temps still. But another heater and some insulated duct work to do this w/end. Will defo have to insulate the other tent as well.

I hate winter.:cuss:
Hey dude I've tried every type of heater there is them pipe heaters ain't worth shit this is the only combo for me
17862bc08dcfc9482b44196c4afdd6a4.jpg
05db401473582cf431dc06b2af5dfdf7.jpg
2661dd420e2ca75f5cdf575fb5b8a12e.jpg
up the loft is minus 1 but as you see tents snuggly don't even want to think of my electric bill [emoji33]

Amused ourselves to death
[/IMG]

Hey dude I've tried every type of heater there is them pipe heaters ain't worth shit this is the only combo for me
up the loft is minus 1 but as you see tents snuggly don't even want to think of my electric bill [emoji33]

[/IMG]

I only had the one heater in the tent last year, had no issues. It's the exposed inlet and no insulation in the other tent that's causing me ag.

The extra tube heater in the inlet will be to take the chill off.

I only had the one heater in the tent last year, had no issues. It's the exposed inlet and no insulation in the other tent that's causing me ag.

The extra tube heater in the inlet will be to take the chill off.
I was trying to think of a way of drawing in hot air from the house instead of the eaves but can't go cutting holes all over the show the wife won't let me [emoji22]

[/IMG]

Oil filled radiator crew*

to be fair they are the cheapest option, running costs and energy wise, but mine isn't cutting it in this cold.

I'm getting temps of around 58-70 and that with the lights on!

I'd go the fan heater route but last time I ran a little fan heater it cost £60 a month just for the heater...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was trying to think of a way of drawing in hot air from the house instead of the eaves but can't go cutting holes all over the show the wife won't let me [emoji22]

My supply pulls air from the airing cupboard, haha air in cupboard.

Oil filled radiator crew*

to be fair they are the cheapest option, running costs and energy wise, but mine isn't cutting it in this cold.

I'm getting temps of around 58-70 and that with the lights on!

I'd go the fan heater route but last time I ran a little fan heater it cost £60 a month just for the heater...

Insulation. Makes the heating job easier.

Insulation. Makes the heating job easier.

I was going to build a frame around the tent with kingspan panels, basically boxing it all in, but it was going to cost a bomb.

And I couldn't be arsed lol.

I know I've only myself to blame, my girls are still doing well, and hopefully they will all be down by crimbo anyway.

Really struggling to convince myself to go to work.

Got a chihuahua curled up in a blanket on my feet, a warm latte (drunk it now), the Sublimator is up to temp and itisher is radiating heat from upstairs under the duvet.

Some twat in an office in Essex was cold yesterday, so I have to go have a look.

It's an obvious choice, I've had a vape. Bill Hicks said, weed doesn't demotivate you and make you lazy, it shows you there's a choice. I can go to work, to a job I hate, or I can stay at home, get high and learn to play the sitar.

Best get dressed.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
Why get dressed? You can learn it in your jammies! [emoji121] [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back