Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I was going to build a frame around the tent with kingspan panels, basically boxing it all in, but it was going to cost a bomb.

And I couldn't be arsed lol.

I know I've only myself to blame, my girls are still doing well, and hopefully they will all be down by crimbo anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used 3" (or 4, can't remember) polystyrene.

I'm down with the oil rad massive too.. Well I was when my central heating was shit. My intake goes through a bit of boxing in the front porch so in theory moving the vent from the air brick on the front wall to the vent on the boxing and leaving the porch door open, should give me good temps all winter. Only time will tell.. [emoji848]

Oh.. @Itisi. Please stop typing naked mate, it's making feel a bit uncomfortable/ queasy!

Initial findings, an extra 2 degrees on uninsulated tent and about 3 or 4 on the insulated one. Putting me in the mid 20s. The uninsulated one drops loads during lights off normally.

I'm down with the oil rad massive too.. Well I was when my central heating was shit. My intake goes through a bit of boxing in the front porch so in theory moving the vent from the air brick on the front wall to the vent on the boxing and leaving the porch door open, should give me good temps all winter. Only time will tell.. [emoji848]

Oh.. @Itisi. Please stop typing naked mate, it's making feel a bit uncomfortable/ queasy!

With my fat thumbs and this keyboard, it's a necessity. .........:woody:

Back