Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

View attachment 656543

Think Jessie needs a trip to the salon. It's a bit cold to be dragging her into the loft tho. Supposed to be warming on the weekend, so I'll give her a tidy up then.
She looks like a cut and paste print!

Got a heater in the auto tent and have some insulated flexi duct coming to replace this bit, (major heat loss on the air in).
View attachment 656544

I also have another tube heater coming, I plan to stick that into the air intake, around here somewhere.
View attachment 656545

And yes, those are push fit connections on the down service pipe. It's to allow alterations later. Hey @Wile e Peyote , that's how tidy a loft should be!:crying:

Me old mum used to say 'cleanliness is next to godliness'. Shame I'm an atheist (I'm actually agnostic, but get fed up with trying to explain it).:pass:
She looks amazing! So huge and covered with buds. You go, MoB! [emoji2] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Maz has flashed.
View attachment 657280

Struggling with temps still. But another heater and some insulated duct work to do this w/end. Will defo have to insulate the other tent as well.

I hate winter.:cuss:
You need some side lights to keep them warm! That's what cooked my VegNook. I'll send ya some if you want, the basement was getting hot because of the lights, not summer. [emoji53]

You need some side lights to keep them warm! That's what cooked my VegNook. I'll send ya some if you want, the basement was getting hot because of the lights, not summer. [emoji53]

Thanks witchy, I think the heater in the air intake should sort things.

It's not too cold in the tents, but cool enough to slow things down a bit.

I like a bit of a temperature drop at night, really brings out the colours of the plants.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Thanks witchy, I think the heater in the air intake should sort things.

It's not too cold in the tents, but cool enough to slow things down a bit.

I like a bit of a temperature drop at night, really brings out the colours of the plants.

Itisi
it is isn't it?
That's true! I'm loving the colors on my plants lately. [emoji2]

Back