Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

BEEN there... I LIVE there lol Well not Tenerife but not far off.

Most CSCs won't allow you in without membership and they won't give you that without an NIE and you can't get that without having a legitimate reason to get one. Joining a CSC doesn't class as a legitimate reason.

That only counts if the CSC in question is running legally of course ;)

Is house hunting a legit reason?

I can only assume the reviews I've read are for illegal ones. They said it was basically a flash of the passport and pay your money.

BEEN there... I LIVE there lol Well not Tenerife but not far off.

Most CSCs won't allow you in without membership and they won't give you that without an NIE and you can't get that without having a legitimate reason to get one. Joining a CSC doesn't class as a legitimate reason.

That only counts if the CSC in question is running legally of course ;)

I'm willing to bet there's not much enforcement of the rules.

Obviously on paper they have to be hardline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the Spanish we're talking about. As long as you don't smoke it in church.

Exactly.

The guy that delivered 100 tons of marine fuel to us in a huge 18 wheel tanker, was smoking a fat spliff, and looked lean as fuk.

Apart from football I'm not sure the Spaniards are strict about anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. I better do a smoke report before we cane it all.

First up, what I believe is termed 'bag appeal' is shocking! Airy foxtail, really looks like Dr grinspoon (the strain, not the person). However ,this has allowed very close trimming and a really nice calyx only smoke. It also meant some very nice oil from the trim.

The flavour is among the best I've had in this country, defo the best I've grown so far. Amazingly smooth, fruity and creamy, there's the odd hint of skunk and cheese as well. (Cheese and pineapple, oh daphne dwarling, open another bottle of chardonnay). It burns cleanly in a joint and blows clouds at a fairly low temp in a vape.

The smell is equally fanfuckingtastic. Can't say much more, it's a sniff the pot when you pass jobby.

Yield. Boom! Despite the foxtail, they were weighty. Around the half ki mark (a tad over, can't remember exact numbers), fro the 3 plants. They ranged in height from 18 inches to 1.3m (Soz about the mixed metric and imperial, British peeps of a certain age:finger:).

The oil from the trim was properly strong.

Effect, not pin your ears back strong, defo indica, let's have a nap and start again gear.

Would I grow it again? The foxtailing annoyed me and there's an infinite number of strains to try, for that reason, I'm out.

Looking good! Soon you'll have blisters on your hands from trimming, like me.

By the way, did you get my pm?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yes and no.

Saw I had one but Tapatalk crashes when I try to open it. It doesn't appear in the site message box.

Back