Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

I swear you lot are a bad influence.
1473193028458871144622.jpg

It's that witchy mate goin about winning bud of the month and popping seeds left right and centre [emoji108]

de do doe don't de do
What is it forgot to ask

Insufferable witch!

Ultra lemon haze. Not just lemon,nah. Not super lemon,oh no no no. But ultra lemon.

Well I read this.
Screenshot_2016-09-06-21-22-26.png

And thought, 'what a fecking liberty!' I've gotta light starve other plants because they want to market an unstable auto?

Then I thought, fuck it, sling it in with the photo cutting on a 12/12 and see what happens, I mean it's not like it's just lemon haze. Or even super lemon haze. It's mega lemon haze.

Insufferable witch!

Ultra lemon haze. Not just lemon,nah. Not super lemon,oh no no no. But ultra lemon.

Well I read this.
View attachment 627711

And thought, 'what a fecking liberty!' I've gotta light starve other plants because they want to market an unstable auto?

Then I thought, fuck it, sling it in with the photo cutting on a 12/12 and see what happens, I mean it's not like it's just lemon haze. Or even super lemon haze. It's mega lemon haze.
So it's an auto if you put it on 12/12 or 16/8 so a not quite an auto but maybe more photo bloody hell I'm confused oh and just sampling the heisenburgh special and it's by far the strongest auto I've smoked yet had the giggles before its been a while since that happened strong shit [emoji106] [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

So is that actually an auto? [emoji848]

Gawd knows.

I'll not be smoking it till next year, I mean the breeder says 90days! That's gonna be 15 weeks easy!

I reckon they've attempted the impossible of a properly quick and really good haze (real haze, not a half bread pretender like I have in my current grow), gonna fail, it's good coz it takes time.

So I'm hoping for a good auto haze, I'm expecting a dilute regular haze. There's a blurred line!

So, I was wondering why the cricket ball was getting bigger and then it hit me.

So it's an auto if you put it on 12/12 or 16/8 so a not quite an auto but maybe more photo bloody hell I'm confused oh and just sampling the heisenburgh special and it's by far the strongest auto I've smoked yet had the giggles before its been a while since that happened strong shit [emoji106] [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Mephisto is on my to do list.

It's a semi-auto.

Back