Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

So
View attachment 627180

View attachment 627181

View attachment 627182
View attachment 627184

View attachment 627186

View attachment 627188

^ even in the AeroGarden I radiate the poor little bubbas! Jessie is chucking out the roots dispite my mistreatment. As soon as the new pot arrives (tomoz alledge) She's going in that and off to the loft.

Later this week gonna do some more topping on the cut, again they'll be generous tops to do in for clones.

The liberty haze has really dense buds, loads of budding sites, she's got at least 3 weeks to go. I'm hoping for big tings a gwan.
oh what more can I say but :slap:

Just ask around bro.

I got an oz of some of the best I've ever smoked for €50 just cold approaching.

Avoid Moroccan types (no racist) you'll either get soap bar or just plain ripped off.

It's hard to be stuck for weed in Spain if you're confident and polite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe ask @SweetSeeds if they have suggestions. I know there's someone growing here who's in Spain. Wait, I think it was the guy with thrips. @VladThe Inhaler Remember this guy?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Maybe ask @SweetSeeds if they have suggestions. I know there's someone growing here who's in Spain. Wait, I think it was the guy with thrips. @VladThe Inhaler Remember this guy?

@Yozhik is growing outdoors in spain

So
View attachment 627180

View attachment 627181

View attachment 627182
View attachment 627184

View attachment 627186

View attachment 627188

^ even in the AeroGarden I radiate the poor little bubbas! Jessie is chucking out the roots dispite my mistreatment. As soon as the new pot arrives (tomoz alledge) She's going in that and off to the loft.

Later this week gonna do some more topping on the cut, again they'll be generous tops to do in for clones.

The liberty haze has really dense buds, loads of budding sites, she's got at least 3 weeks to go. I'm hoping for big tings a gwan.
Vewy nice! [emoji106] [emoji2]

YES U! The Liberty Haze is looking sweeeeet as fook Ma maaan! [emoji1362]

Your faith in the strain is paying off big time.. Nice work. [emoji1420]
Cheers mate.

Not very smelly at the moment tho.

After the pineapple express it's really noticeable.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I think he has been to these places... [emoji848]

BEEN there... I LIVE there lol Well not Tenerife but not far off.

Most CSCs won't allow you in without membership and they won't give you that without an NIE and you can't get that without having a legitimate reason to get one. Joining a CSC doesn't class as a legitimate reason.

That only counts if the CSC in question is running legally of course ;)

Back