Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Not first hand but one of the lads was in Barcelona and he couldn't get a smoke and he remembered me talking about cannabis social clubs in Spain they asked for his passport on the way in and thats all he said and got shit faced also them mad dudes selling rip off rolexs are always good to tap up just remember to haggle with the feckers [emoji1]

de do doe don't de do
There's supposedly more than a dozen on tenerife.

Read a couple of on line reviews, but they're probably written by the owners.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Had an email back from some guy at Evergreen cannabis social club.

I have to wassapp him a couple of days before we arrive, he sets up an appointment for a 'medical' referal and we're good to go. A choice of up to 8 outdoor organic strains (allegedly ).

For consumption on the premises on at home, not sure if the hotel counts. Around €6 a gram.

Had an email back from some guy at Evergreen cannabis social club.

I have to wassapp him a couple of days before we arrive, he sets up an appointment for a 'medical' referal and we're good to go. A choice of up to 8 outdoor organic strains (allegedly ).

For consumption on the premises on at home, not sure if the hotel counts. Around €6 a gram.

Sound.

Well worth checking out, some top quality Spanish outdoor from what I've experienced.

Pretty jealous right now I'm not gonna lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sound.

Well worth checking out, some top quality Spanish outdoor from what I've experienced.

Pretty jealous right now I'm not gonna lie.

All seems a bit to simple if I'm honest.

But it's on the interweb, so it must be true.:eyebrows:

All seems a bit to simple if I'm honest.

But it's on the interweb, so it must be true.:eyebrows:

You'll be cool bro.

Take a rape alarm with you to cover all bases.

But serious, there's a huge canna culture in Spain as I'm sure you're aware.

Unless you spark up and blow it in a cops mug, you shouldn't have a problem.

So
20160905_201842.jpg

20160905_201851.jpg

20160905_201858.jpg

20160905_201907.jpg

20160905_202616.jpg

20160905_203823.jpg

^ even in the AeroGarden I radiate the poor little bubbas! Jessie is chucking out the roots dispite my mistreatment. As soon as the new pot arrives (tomoz alledge) She's going in that and off to the loft.

Later this week gonna do some more topping on the cut, again they'll be generous tops to do in for clones.

The liberty haze has really dense buds, loads of budding sites, she's got at least 3 weeks to go. I'm hoping for big tings a gwan.

Back