Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Is house hunting a legit reason?

I can only assume the reviews I've read are for illegal ones. They said it was basically a flash of the passport and pay your money.
Yeah I think it is as it happens :)
I'm willing to bet there's not much enforcement of the rules.

Obviously on paper they have to be hardline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dunno ya know. The CSC in the capital got raised and shut down for letting tourists in and is now run by a different bunch of guys. The old owner was driving round in a flash car too though so it could be something to do with that too. Try it and see and take pics for us if they'll let you. The Spanish inside will be sound as houses if they're anything like they are over here. I went to one about my anxiety disorder and had 8 guys offering me different pipes and spliffs to find my right meds lol

Yeah I think it is as it happens :)

I dunno ya know. The CSC in the capital got raised and shut down for letting tourists in and is now run by a different bunch of guys. The old owner was driving round in a flash car too though so it could be something to do with that too. Try it and see and take pics for us if they'll let you. The Spanish inside will be sound as houses if they're anything like they are over here. I went to one about my anxiety disorder and had 8 guys offering me different pipes and spliffs to find my right meds lol

People some times ask me if I'm Spanish. I like to think it's because of my smouldering swarthy looks, the missus says it's because I'm lazy. :doh:

Less than 24hr out of the packet and......

20160907_174748.jpg

Erm.

A bit quicker than anticipated.

The cut is chugging along and Jessie is surviving, dispite my repeated attempts at herbicide (most recently the drippers were splashes the delicate leafs) no photos of that tent today.

The lh is looking like this.
20160909_194833.jpg

20160909_194525.jpg

20160909_194455.jpg

The cut from the cut has started to root.
20160909_200714.jpg

And the mega lemon haze has popped.
20160909_200659.jpg

Laterz

Back