Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

And you wonder why you run out of weed [emoji23] [emoji23] I do the same with refers just I dip them in the oil gets you proper mashed I'd even go as far as mega mashed (see what I did there yaaaa lemon)[emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Oh no, I know why we run out of weed, that thing is switched on all day long.

That stuff was wax, much easier to handle than shatter or the runner oils. Have you never dabbed the oil? It's mad how twisted you can get on a small amount

Ye I get bombed in the loft to much the ladder can be fun to navigate [emoji9]

de do doe don't de do
Lol.

I went up onto a roof in work a couple of weeks back, sat up there for a couple of hours vaping. When I went to get down, the sun had moved round and the metal ladder was red hot! Thank feck fo guard hoops!

Oh no, I know why we run out of weed, that thing is switched on all day long.

That stuff was wax, much easier to handle than shatter or the runner oils. Have you never dabbed the oil? It's mad how twisted you can get on a small amount
Ye I've got a honey bucket bong made oil out of iso alcohol need to get hold of some Ethanol less smell thought about butane extraction but I don't fancy doing a impression of a air bomb [emoji378] [emoji16]

de do doe don't de do

Ye I've got a honey bucket bong made oil out of iso alcohol need to get hold of some Ethanol less smell thought about butane extraction but I don't fancy doing a impression of a air bomb [emoji378] [emoji16]

de do doe don't de do

Air bomb? As in the fireworks from the 80s?

Many a bird feeder exploded at the hands of those babies round here! [emoji23]

de do doe don't de do
Do it the garden, you'll be fine.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

We used to take them apart and put them in letter boxes and stuff.. Country life![emoji2]

We did that here in the towns too, we called it "knocky door neighbours", if not AirBombs, just use a milk bottle (good old glass ones) on the door handle...knock on the door and run... when they open the door "boom"...

(should I be laughing so hard right now?) MUHAHAHAHAHAAA
:pass:

We did that here in the towns too, we called it "knocky door neighbours", if not AirBombs, just use a milk bottle (good old glass ones) on the door handle...knock on the door and run... when they open the door "boom"...

(should I be laughing so hard right now?) MUHAHAHAHAHAAA
:pass:
We used to put a few of them in dog shit bins [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] made a hell of a mess lol

Back