Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

We did that here in the towns too, we called it "knocky door neighbours", if not AirBombs, just use a milk bottle (good old glass ones) on the door handle...knock on the door and run... when they open the door "boom"...

(should I be laughing so hard right now?) MUHAHAHAHAHAAA
:pass:

That's fookin terrorism Termo! We did the milk bottle thing but not on people's doorsteps!

There was grotty family that lived nearby, we put air bombs in their window boxes. The bang smashed one of the upstairs Windows...

Pesky kids! [emoji38]

They were like grenades [HASHTAG]#fireworks[/HASHTAG] that you lit and threw and the just went bang no colour nothing just a explosion but when ure young they were great fun
They used to do black cat air bombs too that were like a rocket. The first one we lit was stuck straight in the ground. As soon as the rocket fired and it went nowhere we just started running for our lives [emoji23] [emoji23] ended up getting chased across this field by a load of colours. The boom was intense lol That's when we got the dog shit bin idea [emoji23] [emoji23]

Turns out it wasn't an air bomb, it's the big black nosed one near the bottom....
f4859562886d059b408b5501422e6189.jpg

Insufferable witch!

Ultra lemon haze. Not just lemon,nah. Not super lemon,oh no no no. But ultra lemon.

Well I read this.
View attachment 627711

And thought, 'what a fecking liberty!' I've gotta light starve other plants because they want to market an unstable auto?

Then I thought, fuck it, sling it in with the photo cutting on a 12/12 and see what happens, I mean it's not like it's just lemon haze. Or even super lemon haze. It's mega lemon haze.
I hear you, MoB. Life can just be that way sometimes. Too stoned, very strange.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back