Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

Nah. Just run out of oil. It'll take a few days for my tolerance to readjust to just weed again.

It's a bit like doing pints of beer with vodka detonators, all seems normal for the 1st couple, then walking is suddenly an event that requires planning.
Ain't that just how it is! Things just get a wee freaky from time to time. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

ERS - Empty Room Syndrome

If you, or anyone you know, suffer from this affliction, please make sure you call 1-800-WED-ONTCARE.

Some restrictions may apply. Please make sure you are over 18 and have your bank or credit card handy.

This service is in no way associated with AfN, and does not necessarily reflect the views of the site and/or its administration.

If you're still reading all this crap, you're probably as stoned as I am. Wow!

Last edited:
Lmao. Terrorism. Why did they call us little terrors if terrorism wasn't allowed? ...just to clarify... no air bomb in the bottle, by this time they were banned. When they open their door the bottle would fall off the handle and smash...giving them the impression someone had thrown it...

Ah, childhood.

We actually got caught once... woman claimed she saw me throw it... aye, right'o... I was 2 streets away having a bong in a bush, officer...honest.

:pass::crying:

ERS - Empty Room Syndrome

If you, or anyone you know, suffer from this affliction, please make sure you call 1-800-WED-ONTCARE.

Some restrictions may apply. Please make sure you are over 18 and have your bank or credit card handy.

This service is in no way associated with AfN, and does not necessariky reflect the views of the site and/or its administration.

If you're still reading all this crap, you're probably as stoned as I am. Wow!

Lol

When we first started legally driving, we would have banger races. Windows down, tearing around the local estates trying to lob lit bangers into one another's cars! The folly of youth.

I remember taking a dare to hold a coke can with one in, I was about 11, coke tins were made out of tin back then, an Ali one I'd be typing one handed now.

Try snapping the stick off a rocket (aka; the headless chicken) and throwing it (lit) at your mates to try keep up in the air like a football.

"Well the sign said No Ball Games, officer"

Back