New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Smaller pieces. Golf ball ish. I'd probably cut that into 2 or 3
Like this...
IMG_20220507_093443440.jpg

We all trim a little different by taste. if I can reach the stem of any of those leaves I clip it. Now the buds are flexible, and with a little bend they are easy to trim off starting from the bottom of the buds.

I leave them together on the branches until they are dry, then trim the stems tight to the buds when they go to cure.

The others I cut close, and let them curl up as it dries.

Others do not wet trim, only when dry.

You might want to try a few different trims, and see which you like better.

You have a lot of trimming in your future, and will eventually develop your own style.

We all trim a little different by taste. if I can reach the stem of any of those leaves I clip it. Now the buds are flexible, and with a little bend they are easy to trim off starting from the bottom of the buds.

I leave them together on the branches until they are dry, then trim the stems tight to the buds when they go to cure.

You have a lot of trimming in your future, and will eventually develop your own style.
Cool I will do thanks alot...

Agreed:yeahthat:

I think thats what he means but larger fans can be removed if you can… I wet trim all fans and anything that doesn’t have a lot of trichs. Then when dry I trim/ shape the buds
Is this enough in bag?
IMG_20220507_095338473.jpg

Back