New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

You can also just cut the tops and throw them in bags and give the undercarriage a couple more days to finish up :d5:

I do believe in letting them dry in the dark after cutting and trimming.
Ok I got my dry/curring tent and going to use brown bags...cause of the smell and space....got any advice on cutting and trimming? Never done this and want to do it correctly...I read alot, but like to see what others do!!! Thanks

You can also just cut the tops and throw them in bags and give the undercarriage a couple more days to finish up :d5:
Ok I'll do that now... thanks

About to chop some shit.....
All ready here I go.....choppin shit....oooohhh wweeeee....it's going to stink.....
IMG_20220507_090807902~2.jpg
IMG_20220507_092001058~2.jpg

Last edited:
I just cut the fan leaves off before brown bags. I do the actual trim after they're done drying in the bags. I feel like the sugar leaves keep the buds from touching as much of the bag. And slow the dry a little. Small layer of buds in each bag. Lightly mix daily with my hand. Once they start getting close to dry I start combining the bags

Ok go
I just cut the fan leaves off before brown bags. I do the actual trim after they're done drying in the bags. I feel like the sugar leaves keep the buds from touching as much of the bag. And slow the dry a little. Small layer of buds in each bag. Lightly mix daily with my hand. Once they start getting close to dry I start combining the bags
Ok got ya...

Leave like this????
IMG_20220507_092632802~2.jpg

Smaller pieces. Golf ball ish. I'd probably cut that into 2 or 3

Back