New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Ok mano
We pretty much figured out its my water...
Ok manogreen said 6-10 drops is safe for 3.5 gallon. Also suggest I get a water analysis test done...so I'm going to and see what it is...thank you for all that you do...they need more people like you in this world....people who actually care.....

Many pharmacy, and even some aquarium supply sell test kits for water.

You fill a vial following instructions, and mail it in a prepaid box.

Many pharmacy, and even some aquarium supply sell test kits for water.

You fill a vial following instructions, and mail it in a prepaid box.
Ok cool I'm doing it... hopefully when I move into a house soon the water will be perfect... I will be looking for good water where ever I go....

Last edited:
Ac infinity....
My 2nd ac infinity 67 controller arrived today now ill be getting the 4 in ventilation fan this coming week... I'll be putting it in my drying curring tent for smell and control of humidity...I'll be using brown bags that I got a shit load of....can't wait it's coming soon afn.....I really want my cultivators club badge...I'll be buying another 4 in Mars hydro for my 4x4 veg tent...
IMG_20220506_181238582~2.jpg

Pink runtz...
Ok second ogreberry seed didn't do anything tail stuck a little then just quit growing...so I'm going to save the 4 I have left with the 5 whiskey Zulu and do a full run of those....so Im soaking a pink runtz from @Autoseeds.com can't wait to see what this baby will do...I've smoked runtz in the past and that shit was fire ...now I get to grow some of my own....
IMG_20220506_183121295~2.jpg

Looks about there to me.

By my taste, I'd harvest.

Waiting will give more CBN as the THC converts, and more of a couch lock.

I prefer the racier bubbly high of just a touch of amber.

Back