New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I mean, I guess that could be. If you defoliated a lot at once I guess. I don't see that happen personally. Dunno if you did it to all of your plants. But in the future I would just try things on one plant and see what happens. If you did something wacky too late (or early) in the grow you could shock them I guess. It's a plant, like other plants, so...not a lot of mystery.
I use a ro buddie for drop of ppm and pH solution to drop pH to 6.5...isnt that correct..I also add 50 ppm of cal-mag to every water...what am I supposed to do?
What are the ppms after you run it through the RO buddy? I thought RO buddies only removed chlorine and chloramines?It doesn't actually remove any TDS(total dissolved solids) from your water?. If it's 400+ Ppms after you run it through the filter. That's definitely the problem. When I told you to buffer your R/o water I thought it was true RO(0ppms).

Last edited:
What are the ppms after you run it through the RO buddy? I thought RO buddies only removed chlorine and chloramines?It doesn't actually remove any TDS(total dissolved solids) from your water?. If it's 400+ Ppms after you run it through the filter. That's definitely the problem. When I told you to buffer your R/o water I thought it was true RO(0ppms).
Ppm about 10-14

I thought the legal, "safe" limit of PH was 8.5? My water in southern California has a PH around 7. My PPM last I checked was around 400. I really only water in a little calmag into my FRESH coco before I use it the first time. I never, or rarely ever, add calmag after, during a run. My floraflex has all I need if any is even needed. Not sure about your nutes and soil and the calcium levels already there.

What is your PPM straight out of the tap?

Nevermind I see that your tap PPM is 470.

I thought the legal, "safe" limit of PH was 8.5? My water in southern California has a PH around 7. My PPM last I checked was around 400. I really only water in a little calmag into my FRESH coco before I use it the first time. I never, or rarely ever, add calmag after, during a run. My floraflex has all I need if any is even needed. Not sure about your nutes and soil and the calcium levels already there.

What is your PPM straight out of the tap?
Ppm 450-470 pH 9.8

It does takes ppm almost to 0..it works great sometimes it's 0 sometimes is 14 but never higher...
I was just reading on it. It does remove Tds. So you are using R/o water. Water with that low of Ppms should be neutral ph. Is your water still reading 10.0 ph after filtering?

I was just reading on it. It does remove Tds. So you are using R/o water. Water with that low of Ppms should be neutral ph. Is your water still reading 10.0 ph after filtering?
Yep how do I go about this?

Back