New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

What did the PH of your mixed nutrients end up being?

Also, you can turn down the light instead of raising it. This creates less heat, and saves money.
Only one of my lights in there is dimmable...

So fucking confused...
This shit is confusing af.... driving me nuts....I appreciate everyone's help I really do..if I didn't have you guys I would have chucked these little bastards out the window...lol no not really....I just want to say thanks...

Man, I'm trying to help you here, so I hope that you take it like that. You got a lot going on for a first grow. If your PPFD was around 500-600 that's probably not the issue. You've got something else going on. Which was the point I was trying to make. But if you're not careful you may burn yourself out running in circles.

I would probably not pop any more seeds and let what you have going finish. Learn from all of it and then reload and do another run armed with the information you've gathered.

Do a comparison on those seeds that just popped. Maybe try one in your current soil, another in something different, another in coco, etc. Try training one, top one, lollipop, etc etc. And see what gives you the results you're looking for. Stick to a normal amount of plants for a bit. 4 or 5 or something.

That is just me, and I'm just trying to help. If you enjoy what's going on, then keep going.

Man, I'm trying to help you here, so I hope that you take it like that. You got a lot going on for a first grow. If your PPFD was around 500-600 that's probably not the issue. You've got something else going on. Which was the point I was trying to make. But if you're not careful you may burn yourself out running in circles.

I would probably not pop any more seeds and let what you have going finish. Learn from all of it and then reload and do another run armed with the information you've gathered.

Do a comparison on those seeds that just popped. Maybe try one in your current soil, another in something different, another in coco, etc. Try training one, top one, lollipop, etc etc. And see what gives you the results you're looking for. Stick to a normal amount of plants for a bit. 4 or 5 or something.

That is just me, and I'm just trying to help. If you enjoy what's going on, then keep going.
I appreciate your help alot I do ...this is what I need all your guys help....only thing about the photon app is it says Android is way off..the migro guy has a chart and it read 600 and something and it really was in the 1000 that's how far off android is...

This shit is confusing af.... driving me nuts....I appreciate everyone's help I really do..if I didn't have you guys I would have chucked these little bastards out the window...lol no not really....I just want to say thanks...

bro keep it up! im also a first timer but only have the resources to run a much smaller operation - you diving in the deep end head first like this giving a ton of us newbs great education.

a little thing I learned from motorcycling - the motorcycle "wants" to keep moving. its scary at first, but you realize that these two wheels act as giant gyroscopes and even if you fuck up a little bit - the bikes "wants" to keep movin upright and straight.

the plants "want" to grow, you know what I mean? thousand of years of compounding generational decisions created these seeds...to grow man! good luck and keep your head up homie!

:growing::cheers:

Check this out.....
Ok just got more seeds in mail just now.....pink runtz from auto seeds and they put it in a cd case bad ass thanks @Autoseeds.com .....
IMG_20220506_183121295~2.jpg

Last edited:
bro keep it up! im also a first timer but only have the resources to run a much smaller operation - you diving in the deep end head first like this giving a ton of us newbs great education.

a little thing I learned from motorcycling - the motorcycle "wants" to keep moving. its scary at first, but you realize that these two wheels act as giant gyroscopes and even if you fuck up a little bit - the bikes "wants" to keep movin upright and straight.

the plants "want" to grow, you know what I mean? thousand of years of compounding generational decisions created these seeds...to grow man! good luck and keep your head up homie!

:growing::cheers:
You too!!! Thanks you guys drive me to keep pushing and I'm not the give up type....Ill get this shit together....

I mixed up some dolomite lime in water and was going to water that in tonight is this a good idea?

I appreciate your help alot I do ...this is what I need all your guys help....only thing about the photon app is it says Android is way off..the migro guy has a chart and it read 600 and something and it really was in the 1000 that's how far off android is...

I'm not going to be much help in soil. All of my soil stuff is outside and I basically just use my homemade compost.

I would suggest later, if you do what I recommended as far as your new seedlings, try one in coco vs soil. If you go to my journal ask me any questions and I can answer if you like the results I get.

Meter - You can keep throwing money at it I guess. You might look into a cheap Lux meter and do the conversion to PPFD? Just concentrate on PPFD for now. I think there's something by Dr. Meter that's around $30? Maybe someone who has used one can chime in on that. I've heard it's pretty decent. I wouldn't run out and buy a $1000 phone. And not sure how good an iPhone 7 sensor is. Maybe it's great.

That said, I'm running close to 1000 PPFD right now on my plants, and they are just eating it up. No issues. But maybe you did burn your plants? Is it just the tops?

I'm not trying to discourage you either man. I want you to do the very best that you can. But sometimes you gotta slow down a little and take in the sights. Learn to observe your plants and let them show you what is up.

This isn't a toxic place like Reddit. Lots of knowledgable people here who love helping. Look through the indoor grow journals by some of us. If you see results that you would like to get, ask about them. If you ask me a question in my journal, I'll give you more info than you wanted!

Here's a link to the lux meter, but you have to do the conversion manually I believe:

Amazon product

I'm not going to be much help in soil. All of my soil stuff is outside and I basically just use my homemade compost.

I would suggest later, if you do what I recommended as far as your new seedlings, try one in coco vs soil. If you go to my journal ask me any questions and I can answer if you like the results I get.

Meter - You can keep throwing money at it I guess. You might look into a cheap Lux meter and do the conversion to PPFD? Just concentrate on PPFD for now. I think there's something by Dr. Meter that's around $30? Maybe someone who has used one can chime in on that. I've heard it's pretty decent. I wouldn't run out and buy a $1000 phone. And not sure how good an iPhone 7 sensor is. Maybe it's great.

That said, I'm running close to 1000 PPFD right now on my plants, and they are just eating it up. No issues. But maybe you did burn your plants? Is it just the tops?

I'm not trying to discourage you either man. I want you to do the very best that you can. But sometimes you gotta slow down a little and take in the sights. Learn to observe your plants and let them show you what is up.

This isn't a toxic place like Reddit. Lots of knowledgable people here who love helping. Look through the indoor grow journals by some of us. If you see results that you would like to get, ask about them. If you ask me a question in my journal, I'll give you more info than you wanted!

Here's a link to the lux meter, but you have to do the conversion manually I believe:

Amazon product

I was thinking about coco cause I am going to turn to all sip buckets which is partially hydro..they call for coco or peat as base....I'm done with Happy frog...I'm also using mc in the buckets...pro mix has a coco/ peat based mix and one that is just peat base...I was looking at those my local hydro store carries pro mix at 50$ for 3.8 blocks...I think I'll try one those out... @Jpkindbud runs peat base in his sip buckets...this is where I got the idea...but I've been using happy frog and it's been shit...I did a slurry test and it came out 5.4 pH straight out the bag....idk if my pH meter is working on point. But I'm buying a Hanna next week.. I want the best stuff, cause I plan on doing this for a very long time...thanks again...I listen to everyone's advice on here and met some awesome people along the way...only if we could light a joint together be much cooler.... thanks again.... Also I want to switch to the 2 part mc that manogreen has a feeding schedule on...

Back