New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

So, forget about the DLI reading. If your plants are burning there's obviously something wrong. What does the PPFD/PAR meter say when you take the readings?

And yes Photone for iOS is very accurate. You need to add 10% to the reading if you have any red light in your LED lights. Not sure about Android.

So, forget about the DLI reading. If your plants are burning there's obviously something wrong. What does the PPFD/PAR meter day when you take the readings?
It's 500-600 it could be over 600 I'll have to check when I get home but it's not that high....

So, forget about the DLI reading. If your plants are burning there's obviously something wrong. What does the PPFD/PAR meter say when you take the readings?

And yes Photone for iOS is very accurate. You need to add 10% to the reading if you have any red light in your LED lights. Not sure about Android.
Yes I have android and it's not accurate I have a I phone 6 or 7 will that work?

500-600 is what I run in early veg. If your leaves are crispy I highly doubt it's just because of the light. Unless the light is sitting on top of the plants. Or it's like 150 degrees in there.

This cheap one probably won't work them things are expensive....
Screenshot_20220504-145830.png

Back