New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I have no idea how well that’s going to work in rockwool and if it were I’d be following MOG’s schedule for rock wool just my 2 cents.. My schedule is the same as his +50 ppm calcium -50 ppm potassium for the cation exchange that happens in coco this is exactly what he told me to do to his schedule for coco

“Yes In coco add 50 PPM Ca. 50 PPM less K and more iron if you have it. Hint - Kelp. Be sure to flush weekly with 50% strength nutrients.”
I don't have a res...only res is my 1gal res in 5gal sip buckets...and the ac infinity self watering grow bases hold 1gal....

I don't have a res...only res is my 1gal res in 5gal sip buckets...and the ac infinity self watering grow bases hold 1gal....
ok just remember some of this your going to be on your own both schedules are for DTW not bottom feeding should work very similar but I don't bottom feed in coco :thumbsup::2cents::goodluck:

ok just remember some of this your going to be on your own both schedules are for DTW not bottom feeding should work very similar but I don't bottom feed in coco :thumbsup::2cents::goodluck:
I know...I'm on my own ...those schedules will fry my plants...lol

I know I've been growing over a year now.... and I want to give @Jean-O a big thanks for sending me What's my name....again...just cause...thats how it should be...show kindness to one another....I bless everyone I can....it's always good to have good Karma....ty again.....

Back