New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Hey Buddy,

Don't want to meddle, but those larger ladies are in dire need of Magnesium. I would mix up 1gallon of water with one teaspoon of Magnesium Sulphate and spray on those leaves. If you have a day/night schedule, do this when the lights just have come on. Then wait two days and repeat this a couple of times. Meanwhile you should be adding two teaspoons of Magnesium Sulphate to 1gallon of water and feed the soil. Your ladies should regain a darker, more lush color as the chlorophyl needs the magnesium to do it's thing. :thumbsup:
Done...

@Lil Dab so on your feeding schedule 2part...I got this for 1gal....I'm on week 1 and 2....part a 1.6 part b 0.5 raw vitb 0.4 and gypsum 1.25....? The rest should I leave as is? I don't have mammoth...it's 50$ an ounce at my hydro store....

@Lil Dab so on your feeding schedule 2part...I got this for 1gal....I'm on week 1 and 2....part a 1.6 part b 0.5 raw vitb 0.4 and gypsum 1.25....? The rest should I leave as is? I don't have mammoth...it's 50$ an ounce at my hydro store....
that’s fine mammoth is not necessary.. I would break everything down to 1 gallon including the beneficials

Back