New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

@InkAddict$ If you look at week three - five, you’ll see 1 gallon mix below go across to the beneficial’s there’s your numbers for 1 gallon
Also, you need to remember I’ll be updating the schedule to MOG’s most latest one that he’s updated for the current grow

Intervienal yellowing, brown spots, worse on lower leaves, which eventually curl and die.
Got just that....so I did as @Bob's Auto's suggested...I just did it with the lights off....I have a 650r and uva going.....I don't want to magnifie the leaves....and burn them...but I used distilled water mixed with npk vit b....

Ok ...I. not good at math...lol
Not too hard just divide by the Rez size and that gives you your 1 gallon numbers.. is this feed for coco or the rock wool ones I see you using?

I have no idea how well that’s going to work in rockwool and if it were I’d be following MOG’s schedule for rock wool just my 2 cents.. My schedule is the same as his +50 ppm calcium -50 ppm potassium for the cation exchange that happens in coco this is exactly what he told me to do to his schedule for coco

“Yes In coco add 50 PPM Ca. 50 PPM less K and more iron if you have it. Hint - Kelp. Be sure to flush weekly with 50% strength nutrients.”

I have no idea how well that’s going to work in rockwool and if it were I’d be following MOG’s schedule for rock wool just my 2 cents.. My schedule is the same as his +50 ppm calcium -50 ppm potassium for the cation exchange that happens in coco this is exactly what he told me to do to his schedule for coco

“Yes In coco add 50 PPM Ca. 50 PPM less K and more iron if you have it. Hint - Kelp. Be sure to flush weekly with 50% strength nutrients.”
I'm thinking running 1part on them....

R4
potassium for the cation exchange thaty happens in coco this is exactly what he told me to d7 schedule for coco

I'll run the 2part in the coco...or I'm thinking of buying the top feed veg, flower Humboldt....idk if not then 1part....make it easy...

Back