New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

There's always cameras. But probably no worries just tossing some seeds around. They won't even know they're pot plants for a month and nobody gonna be checking cameras for that long of a time
I'm not worried...the way I did it looked normal..like a was just walking around....even if they weren't barried...the rain will push them down to sprout....you couldn't tell at all.....

There's always cameras. But probably no worries just tossing some seeds around. They won't even know they're pot plants for a month and nobody gonna be checking cameras for that long of a time
I'll be long gone

Most camera's have a 14 day diskspan. Put some seeds in a hankerchief, walk around the garden and blow your nose, lol
Free the seeds bro!!

Oh I'm sure there is...one of these neighbors probably has one....but you couldn't tell....

@Mañ'O'Green @DDubs you run rockwoo? Should I wait to add to tip of soil as soon as roots hit bottom...or is this ok. I fertigated the cubes ans soaked soil with hydroguard, yucca, and vitc.....bubbled for 24hr.... guy at hydro store said im doing everything wrong...
20230508_111502.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green @DDubs you run rockwoo? Should I wait to add to tip of soil as soon as roots hit bottom...or is this ok. I fertigated the cubes ans soaked soil with hydroguard, yucca, and vitc.....bubbled for 24hr.... guy at hydro store said im doing everything wrong...View attachment 1591501
I don't grow like that but you need to be careful germinating like that because rock wool holds a lot more water than you think and it can drown seeds.

I use germinating 1" cubes with a control cube that does not have a seed. then I pick the control cube up every day and only water when it starts to get light. Those 4x4x4 cubes hold too much water.

_DSC5508.JPG

Ps. I have never seen what you are doing so cannot answer your question.

Back