New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Did you condition your rock wool cubes in 5.5 PH before planting?

I don't grow like that but you need to be careful germinating like that because rock wool holds a lot more water than you think and it can drown seeds.

I use germinating 1" cubes with a control cube that does not have a seed. then I pick the control cube up every day and only water when it starts to get light. Those 4x4x4 cubes hold too much water.

View attachment 1591517

Ps. I have never seen what you are doing so cannot answer your question.
They look ok
16835863371515954677803624077001.jpg

I don't grow like that but you need to be careful germinating like that because rock wool holds a lot more water than you think and it can drown seeds.

I use germinating 1" cubes with a control cube that does not have a seed. then I pick the control cube up every day and only water when it starts to get light. Those 4x4x4 cubes hold too much water.

View attachment 1591517

Ps. I have never seen what you are doing so cannot answer your question.
I'm letting them go I only water a little in them cause of that.....

@Mañ'O'Green @DDubs you run rockwoo? Should I wait to add to tip of soil as soon as roots hit bottom...or is this ok. I fertigated the cubes ans soaked soil with hydroguard, yucca, and vitc.....bubbled for 24hr.... guy at hydro store said im doing everything wrong...View attachment 1591501
Lol… I’m the only one that grows like this bro.
Perfectly fine to set the 4x4” cube on your coco prior to roots coming through the bottom.
I also use the Grodan 1.5 starter cube like MOG does.

Lol… I’m the only one that grows like this bro.
Perfectly fine to set the 4x4” cube on your coco prior to roots coming through the bottom.
I also use the Grodan 1.5 starter cube like MOG does.
Ok I couldn't think... I should of known...my bad @DDubs ok...ty I appreciate it...it's not coco though it's Humboldt king mix and will feed for 4 weeks when roots hit....will it be an issue? With mega crop or should I just feed organic like compost teas and top feed happy frog fruit and flower? Ty I appreciate it

Ok I couldn't think... I should of known...my bad @DDubs ok...ty I appreciate it...it's not coco though it's Humboldt king mix and will feed for 4 weeks when roots hit....will it be an issue? With mega crop or should I just feed organic like compost teas and top feed happy frog fruit and flower? Ty I appreciate it
I ran a cube once but I didn't put it on soil. It was a tough grow for me.

No problem brother!
You can set that cube on rockwool, soil, coco or whatever substrate you wish to use.
I would feed with your synthetic nutes.

Back