New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Who knows of some bad ass purple autos that have high yield and is strong and can take alot of shit... Plus I want to be able to put 9-10 in my 5x5 no problem..... I would appreciate some help if anyone knows of any.... Thanks.....
Gnome anvil.

Who knows of some bad ass purple autos that have high yield and is strong and can take alot of shit... Plus I want to be able to put 9-10 in my 5x5 no problem..... I would appreciate some help if anyone knows of any.... Thanks.....
Could try some mephisto purple nuggets? I'm doing a strawberry Nuggets run right now. I believe the purple is just that pheno isolated out. They're small and compact so you should be able to fit 10 no problem.

Chase you should seriously consider this! So purple its black, and the company Gnome was started by a cultivator club member :greenthumb:
Full duplex is the guy and im pretty sure he started this whole site with mossy and a few others. I herd the story on one of many podcast I have listen to with him.

I bought a lux meter so I can calibrate my photon app... I'll use hlg lux to ppfd calculator.... Also tiny measuring spoons for small measuring jobs.... Gots to be precise.....
IMG_20220603_170022716.jpg
IMG_20220603_170029879.jpg

Did I get the wrong meter? It reads k lux it's reading 55.3 k lux or would this be 55,300? Idk I got to figure this out.... If anyone knows??? Also if it's 53,000 it's 903ppfd... Ok klux to lux is 1 to 1000... So I was right.... So I used hlg calculator and that's what it is l.... 902.78 ppfd at canopy level....

Only 2 plants left in my flower tent..... I chopped the rest of orange sherbet tonight.... Soon as the veg tent is ready to flip which will be soon... I would think... But it don't matter... I'll move them in flower tent and keep them on the floor...I got the others raised up so I could turn the light down...keeps it cooler in there.....also got my seeds today... twenty20 ogreberry grow and show here I come I'm popping all 8......plus one ogreberry I have... So 9 total....
IMG_20220603_165404370.jpg
IMG_20220603_203401520~2.jpg

Back