New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Gotta love some well made bho. I make some as well! I finally caved and ended up splurging and getting a 2.5gal bvv purge system with one of their mat heaters. If you can justify the cost I definitely recommend it. Makes the whole process easier. I used to use a custom setup like yours and it finally gave out on me.

Got my eyes on a nugsmasher mini lately though.
I think if im going to invest in making hash. Nugsmasher is the only way to go. I been wanting one for a couple years now. was thinking on a cheap amazon one but decided better off getting a good one. Ill just make bho the hillbilly way till I got the funds for a smasher. Lol

If you wanna DIY it there's a post on here about making a tumble trimmer. I've considered making it myself but just haven't yet. Creds: @Fermented_Fruitz

I think if im going to invest in making hash. Nugsmasher is the only way to go. I been wanting one for a couple years now. was thinking on a cheap amazon one but decided better off getting a good one. Ill just make bho the hillbilly way till I got the funds for a smasher. Lol
Yeah that'll be my next purchase as well haha. And I agree better to just buy the quality equipment, it'll last you way longer and cause less headaches.

My hydroton arrived today....
IMG_20220602_185409967~2.jpg

Who knows of some bad ass purple autos that have high yield and is strong and can take alot of shit... Plus I want to be able to put 9-10 in my 5x5 no problem..... I would appreciate some help if anyone knows of any.... Thanks.....

Back