New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Speaking of trim bins, I highly recommend getting the Harvest More trim bin.

I haven't seen you mention what you do with your trimmed leaves, but I save mine. when they're dry I crumble them, and rub them over the screen in the bottom of the tray by hand. I've gotten sooo much kief from this.

Others will use bubble bags, or make edibles from them(I often make cannabutter)

I haven't seen you mention what you do with your trimmed leaves, but I save mine. when they're dry I crumble them, and rub them over the screen in the bottom of the tray by hand. I've gotten sooo much kief from this.

Others will use bubble bags, or make edibles from them(I often make cannabutter)
I make bho with mine. Then I made a homemade purge device. Just a mason jar with a harbor freight break bleeder to get vacuum. Then a germ mat for heat works amazing to purge it.

I make bho with mine. Then I made a homemade purge device. Just a mason jar with a harbor freight break bleeder to get vacuum. Then a germ mat for heat works amazing to purge it.
Gotta love some well made bho. I make some as well! I finally caved and ended up splurging and getting a 2.5gal bvv purge system with one of their mat heaters. If you can justify the cost I definitely recommend it. Makes the whole process easier. I used to use a custom setup like yours and it finally gave out on me.

Got my eyes on a nugsmasher mini lately though.

hey @Shugrows and @Dankerson - I've always heard a million different ways to make hash. Now that im growin its a reality to me! @Tattoochase what are you doin for hash?

I'm not looking for the cleanest, or the tastiest, or the best yield. Just a nice simple (hopefully) starters hash. when i did my first baby harvest I saved all the sift and will continue to do that, I like to "pepper" bowls in the volcano sometimes. looking for something to do with sugar leaves and all that trim trash. also you dont need to dry or cure or do anything to the sift right? its ready to go as you collect?

hey @Shugrows and @Dankerson - I've always heard a million different ways to make hash. Now that im growin its a reality to me! @Tattoochase what are you doin for hash?

I'm not looking for the cleanest, or the tastiest, or the best yield. Just a nice simple (hopefully) starters hash. when i did my first baby harvest I saved all the sift and will continue to do that, I like to "pepper" bowls in the volcano sometimes. looking for something to do with sugar leaves and all that trim trash. also you dont need to dry or cure or do anything to the sift right? its ready to go as you collect?
Hey man! Yeah it's super exciting to be able to do fun stuff with the extras. So it's basically just keef and you can use it right away if you want. Cheapest/easiest/quickest way I've found is to let your trim dry out a bit and use a sift box to get as much sift material as possible and then use a pollen press to press them into pucks. You can then break them up and use them as you want. I think I got my press for like 8 dollars and it sounds like that should work for what you want.

There's a million other ways, like making into cooking butter/oil, BHO, bubble hash, rosin pressing. And even other extractions like winterization to further refine products or to make stuff like RSO. The ways you can do it are endless so you really just gotta pick one that works for you and go for it. I would say solventless methods like rosin presses or bubble hash are going to be a bit less complicated but I love my bho and the taste/effect and my yields are why I go through the trouble.

Last edited:

One of our vendors just did a special....bubblebowls....had a few blemished and through in other sizes for a good pice...I got me a set.
A dry or dry ice sift is ready to play with immediatly, a ice wash has to be dried out correctly.

whassup chase, grow lookin vigorous as always homie.

what you got on the floor of the dry tent? just storage for trim tray or moisture control doohickey?
Yep been trimming last couple days... That's my trimming tray... Plus trimmings....

Hey man! Yeah it's super exciting to be able to do fun stuff with the extras. So it's basically just keef and you can use it right away if you want. Cheapest/easiest/quickest way I've found is to let your trim dry out a bit and use a sift box to get as much sift material as possible and then use a pollen press to press them into pucks. You can then break them up and use them as you want. I think I got my press for like 8 dollars and it sounds like that should work for what you want.

There's a million other ways, like making into cooking butter/oil, BHO, bubble hash, rosin pressing. And even other extractions like winterization to further refine products or to make stuff like RSO. The ways you can do it are endless so you really just gotta pick one that works for you and go for it. I would say solventless methods like rosin presses or bubble hash are going to be a bit less complicated but I love my bho and the taste/effect and my yields are why I go through the trouble.
Ok thanks for the info..... I havnt figured out what to do with it yet... Just been sprinkling it on bowls, blunts, joints, ect.....

That's exactly what I do!!!!!

Nothing yet.... I'm trying to figure that out..... I've given it away... Made keif and sprinkle it on bowls and blunts..

Back