New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

hey @Shugrows and @Dankerson - I've always heard a million different ways to make hash. Now that im growin its a reality to me! @Tattoochase what are you doin for hash?

I'm not looking for the cleanest, or the tastiest, or the best yield. Just a nice simple (hopefully) starters hash. when i did my first baby harvest I saved all the sift and will continue to do that, I like to "pepper" bowls in the volcano sometimes. looking for something to do with sugar leaves and all that trim trash. also you dont need to dry or cure or do anything to the sift right? its ready to go as you collect?
Lookie there right next to your name .. feels good don't it??????

This is what I'm looking at... I don't know if it will work, but it says it does....
Screenshot_20220602-110556.png
Screenshot_20220602-110821.png

If you have a lot of trimming to do this saves hours of work

View attachment 1467321
What does it do? Ok I just checked it out... I was looking at the bud trimming bowl... But I think I'll get that... They got one in camo too.... Thanks I need one of those...

Last edited:
It cleans up all your dried buds so there is minimal trimming to do... I can clean a couple pounds in about 2 hours. Its great to have when growing high yielding crops. Many YouTube videos on how it works.
Ok cool will do.... More money to spend it made my list... Thanks

Back