New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

I get the feeling they are the same as I had in the res last year - if they are they eat dead or old matter, that run I used some organic stuff
They clump together and skit around, white to look at with the naked eye

if that’s them they were there for the second half of a grow and there was nothing noticeably negative
Ok that's what they do!!! Thanks as long as their not eating roots .. I still put some mosquito bits in the res.... Hope that will be ok....

Monthly temp/humidity/vpd data chart
This is monthly temp/humidity/vpd data from my flower tent... It's different it's a new version.... Also will be having this in my veg tent this week... Ordering the same setup just a 4 in... I have the 67 controller just got to order the rest tomorrow.... I'll be hooking it up to the 6in be 3 way splitter then out the the window too....
Screenshot_20220606-045450.png
Screenshot_20220606-045500.png
Screenshot_20220606-045522.png
Screenshot_20220606-045530.png
Screenshot_20220606-045539.png

Man, you're really hooked up and got right into it.
What you put into the game, always going forward, is just impressive.
And if anyone still wonders what the afn community is all about, he has just to read through your posts with all that answers to the point...with the right input the learning-curve can go exponential :)
Do you realize that yourself?
:worship:
Masters beware, theres an ambitious apprentice lurking around, ready for challenge :pop:

Kudos!

in all honesty, all you guys who take the time and have the patience to trim your buds :bow: , i simply cannot be bothered to take the time and make the effort, thumbs up to you guys.

I have a lazy method, dry, rough rub the sugar leafs off, pull the branch through my fingers, drop the buds in a jar, shake and burp. damn I feel so bloody lazy when i think about it.

Last edited:
Man, you're really hooked up and got right into it.
What you put into the game, always going forward, is just impressive.
And if anyone still wonders what the afn community is all about, he has just to read through your posts with all that answers to the point...with the right input the learning-curve can go exponential :)
Do you realize that yourself?
:worship:
Masters beware, theres an ambitious apprentice lurking around, ready for challenge :pop:

Kudos!
Thanks man I appreciate it for real... This is my second job... I put alot of time and effort into this... And love every minute of it... And the afn community...

in all honesty, all you guys who take the time and have the patience to trim your buds :bow: , i simply cannot be bothered to take the time and make the effort, thumbs up to you guys.

I have a lazy method, dry, rough rub the sugar leafs off, pull the branch through my fingers, drop the buds in a jar, shake and burp. damn I feel so bloody lazy when i think about it.View attachment 1468896View attachment 1468897
I trim every bud by hand ... I wake up at 4am trim bud, leave for work by 7am get off work between 3-6 pm and trim bud till @9 pm sometimes later... I'll do this for a couple days till it's done... That's not including the pics and time I put into watering and posting on my favorite forum AFN... I stay crazy busy and am never going to quit.... I am buying a trimming bag!!!! Thanks happy growing.....

I got @6 1/2 oz off the 3 orange sherbet and @,4oz of the 2 Amnesia Haze plus 5 grams of kief... Not bad... Would of gotten more if some of my plants weren't shit.... That's 157 grams of orange sherbet and I had a ounce in grove bag... Plus I've given some away... Also my line of nutrients I'm using in the ogreberry f4 grow and show...
IMG_20220606_192325372.jpg
IMG_20220606_185142735.jpg

Back