New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Ok no more plastic on door that was a pain in the ass...I bought a 6in window kit and ran inline duct fan out window then weather sealed the room door and window with foam tape and on window plastic and foam tape....it should work perfectly.....I also put infared blocker in window so no one can see in....it's an official lung room now...
IMG_20220522_061634770~2.jpg
:vibe::greenthumb:

Last edited:
I'll be doing updates on plants every few days from now on... everyday was to much...lol plus I'm in the club now...I just wanted my journal to be off the chain...and I think I did one hell of a job...plus with everyone's help made everything easier...even though I'm still dealing with issues...I'll get it under control on next run...with one kind of medium and nutes....what's it called KISS!!! Keep it super simple!!! I'm down for that...I think grow dots will do just that... Plus I'll have only Hlg I'm my tents when I order one Tuesday.... probably going with the 600 rspec....maybe the 650r if my money is right... :greenthumb: :peace:

Ok I'm going to flush them in a min...in tub...my tap water has a pH of 10 won't that hurt them? Or can I flush them with that...then end flush with few gallons of phd water
Sounds like you already flushed them, but I think that's a good plan.

Such a great thread man! Trying hard to get my setup nice for perpetual growing and drying while also just learning how to grow and dry in general lol. You’re like my hero man haha fantastic to see it in action! I hope I can get 5% of the feedback and advice in my journal you got. Great journey thanks again.

Such a great thread man! Trying hard to get my setup nice for perpetual growing and drying while also just learning how to grow and dry in general lol. You’re like my hero man haha fantastic to see it in action! I hope I can get 5% of the feedback and advice in my journal you got. Great journey thanks again.
No problem....thanks for checking mine out....:greenthumb:

Orange sherbet
Ok so I got my dry weight of the messed up ugly orange sherbet that was giving me issues with...110 grams dry...I gave a buddy 38 grams for himself to cure in his own grove bag....so in this pic I got 72 grams and 2 grams keif!!!!! Into grove bags it goes..
IMG_20220523_053741431~2.jpg
IMG_20220523_054340409~2.jpg
:baked::crisps::snooze:....:greenthumb:

Yeah let me know! I would jump on trying those out in a heartbeat if we could get them locally
Hey guys,

Got an answer this morning...
Regarding your question, we don't have a distributor in the USA yet because we are in the process of the international eco-certifications, which will still take some time, and we can only supply there through online orders that involve charging shipping costs from our facilities in Europe.

Also, the impossibility of sending liquids makes us replace these with equivalent powdered products, such as Silicium Flash as an alternative to Orgatrex.

So...It's just a matter of time before they get there. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Bob

Back