New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

So I was going to go with the Mars hydro fc6500 now I'm getting the hlg 600 rspec or 650r Diablo series.....also was going to use mc 2 part with several npk products...but I'm getting promoted at my job and won't have a bunch of time to be mixing stuff all day....so I'm going with grow dots and recharge...there is good reviews on those products...one application and done...just watering sounds good to me ....what's y'all perspective??? Thanks...
Been looking into @Bob's Auto's threads recently. He's started using biotabs which is a tap water only setup for the whole grow looks perfect to be honest.

I've seen that coloration before - the toxic, spreading malaise on the leaves, I mean. I can tell you what I did to cause it. I had been testing some composted chicken manure on several plants. They grew like crazy during veg and developed the symptoms once they went into flower. I put too much of the chicken poop on them and probably poisoned one with too much nitrogen or something.

If you've already heard or tried this advice, apologies. I would flush the hell out of it, give it a couple of days and feed nutes at 1/4 strength until it recovers. Worry about a happy plant and not so much about yield.

My way of flushing was to take it outside and use the water hose for 20 minutes or so to run a lot of water through it. I've also stuck plants in the shower to flush. Any way you can give it a really good flush.

I have overfed too many plants to count and learned that following the directions on the bottle is too much for half the strains I've grown.
Ok I'll flush when I get home from work.....thanks...

Been looking into @Bob's Auto's threads recently. He's started using biotabs which is a tap water only setup for the whole grow looks perfect to be honest.
Yes these are similar.. only thing is I don't think I can get those in us...I found them on Amazon says for auto pots I'm using sip...

Last edited:
I've seen that coloration before - the toxic, spreading malaise on the leaves, I mean. I can tell you what I did to cause it. I had been testing some composted chicken manure on several plants. They grew like crazy during veg and developed the symptoms once they went into flower. I put too much of the chicken poop on them and probably poisoned one with too much nitrogen or something.

If you've already heard or tried this advice, apologies. I would flush the hell out of it, give it a couple of days and feed nutes at 1/4 strength until it recovers. Worry about a happy plant and not so much about yield.

My way of flushing was to take it outside and use the water hose for 20 minutes or so to run a lot of water through it. I've also stuck plants in the shower to flush. Any way you can give it a really good flush.

I have overfed too many plants to count and learned that following the directions on the bottle is too much for half the strains I've grown.
how do I flush my sip buckets??? Lol there is only a tiny hole 3 in from the bottom!!!! Thanks for your help....

Yes these are similar.. only thing is I don't think I can get those in us...I found them on Amazon says for auto pots I'm using sip...
Yeah I hear ya. Found the starter kit on Amazon but that's it. And it's 130, ouch.

Yeah I hear ya. Found the starter kit on Amazon but that's it. And it's 130, ouch.
Ya I'll try grow dots first see what they do....130 for 2 plants way to much I plan on running 9 every 5 weeks of bloody skunks when I order them....

Ya I'll try grow dots first see what they do....130 for 2 plants way to much I plan on running 9 every 5 weeks of bloody skunks when I order them....
I think it says it'll do 5-10 plants but that's still expensive compared to other options.

Yeah youll love sweet seeds, I've grown a number of their strains and I'm currently finishing up a tropicanna poison xl auto and a cream Mandarine auto. Never had any issues with any of my plants and their Bruce banner auto was the most potent plant Ive grown yet smoke wise even if it was a bit leafy.

You can buy water only soil instead, like Indicanja, or grow plug pyramids.

This is basically all I use during the whole flowering stage in my coco grows. It works so well for me that I buy the stuff in 50lb bags now.

A5376448-758C-4B9D-A434-8AE223C64A36.jpeg

This is basically all I use during the whole flowering stage in my coco grows. It works so well for me that I buy the stuff in 50lb bags now.

View attachment 1462097
I think I can get this stuff locally. When do you start to add it and what frequency? And do you top dress it and water or do you premix it in the soil?

Back