New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Take this with a grain of salt as I've only done a bit of research but unless you have a completely sealed space with your exhaust setup on a interval timer it really doesn't do much. Plus you have to be able to push that much light into your plants as well for it to even take advantage of the extra CO2.

Basically it's a lot of work for not a lot of gain and you have to do it perfectly for it to work or it can go really wrong. And there's the added risk of CO2 poisoning/death in the worst case scenario if it leaks into your home. I opted to avoid it and leave it for the big grow ops as it seemed like a waste of money for the return.
Ok thanks that's all I wanted to hear....

IMHO adding CO2 on a residential level is a waste of money, even if done correctly.

It can allow higher returns because of the extra light that can be run, but its diminishing returns VS cost spent on electricity.

A small error, or malfunction and you will burn your entire crop beyond recovery.

The money is better spent on good genetics, and good soil.

Last edited:
IMHO adding CO2 on a residential level is a waste of money, even if done correctly.

It can allow higher returns because of the extra light that can be run, but its diminishing returns VS cost spent on electricity.

A small error, or malfunction and you will burn your entire crop beyond recovery.

The money is better spent on good genetics, and good soil.
I know I'm getting good soil this time I hope HP pro mix is good? I'll find out for the ogreberry grow and show....I'll be dropping whatever they send...

Ok just made my order....the hlg Diablo 650r , grow dots, and recharge are on its way....I'm excited about this order....got a great deal...im going to my local hydro store to get hp promix tomorrow. Will be using this in the ogreberry grow and show....:woohoo::greenthumb:

I got a question I put my water stored in buckets and my ro water stays clear but my tap after a couple days gets cloudy....why??? And is it still safe to use?
Most water municipals have their water value's on their website somewhere. Maybe there's a lot of Calcium in the water?

I got a question I put my water stored in buckets and my ro water stays clear but my tap after a couple days gets cloudy....why??? And is it still safe to use?
Could be bacteria, before I started using hydroguard (or before that DM Gold Zone) my water would only last a couple days. Best way I've found to preserve my water is to bubble it, remove any light sources, and use hydroguard (which has done wonders).

I'd clean my bucket with bleach water to see if that helps.

Could be bacteria, before I started using hydroguard (or before that DM Gold Zone) my water would only last a couple days. Best way I've found to preserve my water is to bubble it, remove any light sources, and use hydroguard (which has done wonders).

I'd clean my bucket with bleach water to see if that helps.
Ok I got hydroguard and I clean them plus cover with black trash bags....is dehumidifier water safe to use has a pH of 6.83 and ppm of 44? Thanks

Most water municipals have their water value's on their website somewhere. Maybe there's a lot of Calcium in the water?
Go to page 85 on this thread there is my city's water report...I don't know what I'm looking for...thanks

Back