New Grower InkAddicts perpetual magical grow garden

Ok I got hydroguard and I clean them plus cover with black trash bags....is dehumidifier water safe to use has a pH of 6.83 and ppm of 44? Thanks
I've been told not to use dehumidifier water due to it having contaminates from the air in it. Not really sure if that's just bro science or not. I've heard some people do it but since I run RO I don't bother with it.

Last edited:
I've been told not to use dehumidifier water due to it having contaminates from the air in it. Not really sure if that's just bro science or not. I've heard some people do it but since I run RO I don't bother with it.
I've had people on here say they use it to water their plants...so idk you'd figure it's filtered....I'll try it once and see.....do you use cal-mag? In your ro

Go to page 85 on this thread there is my city's water report...I don't know what I'm looking for...thanks
Hey buddy :d5:

I assume you are in the Missouri River Facilities in stead of the Meramec River Facilities?
Those have some high value's for some substances. Sulfate & Calcium for instance. When you let that react...over time it settles and creates those clouds you are talking about.

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Hey buddy :d5:

I assume you are in the Missouri River Facilities in stead of the Meramec River Facilities?
Those have some high value's for some substances. Sulfate & Calcium for instance. When you let that react...over time it settles and creates those clouds you are talking about.

Regards,

Bob :toke:
So is that bad?

I'm ready got my 2 3.8cu ft HP promix and some tomato cages... Extra perlite and my grow dots, recharge, yucca powder, and 650r on the way...also bought a pair of trimming shears that are shear perfection platinum series made of Japanese surgical steel....they seem bad ass and hella sharp....I'm ready to rock these ogreberry....
IMG_20220525_180931793.jpg

Last edited:
So is that bad?
Well those minerals are useless for your plants...The fact that it settles down in the water is good news. You could let the water sit for a day and then sifon off the clean water, then put an air stone in it and let it bubble. Next day measure pH and EC and adjust as necessary :thumbsup:

Back