Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Yea I was a little late paying.
I was a tad late paying as well but played it cool when I didn't hear from the guys at @mephisto for a week. I sent them a pm and they responded minutes after. I received my order literally 2 days after talking to mitch. In a note on my order I asked for nchxsourhound and something else I gt 5 of what I wanted and 5 white crack which I was equally excited about. Thanks Mephistopheles for all u guys do u made a bunch of people happy with this drop

Just ordered up 30 beans myself.. Love these illuminautos.. Cant wait, interested in the freebies too..
Screenshot_2017-07-24-12-11-46.png

Love the genetics and love the price of these.. Perfectly priced, why buy anywhere else..
Cheers and thanks mephisto

Just figured I'd update since i finally opened my packs of seeds and @mephisto took care of me some more I gt an extra seed of each freebie so 6 white crack and 6 shxnch and 12 gold glue as well as an extra seed of the bubbly livers and creme bubbly. In all I ordered 20 seeds and received 36 almost double my order wow!!!!

Wow that is a killer deal. I bought some of there seeds from seedbanks before, what a mistake... I will be ordering directly from the source from now on... Stellar customer appreciation..
i was going to do the same as you buy off a seed bank for the freebies etc but then i got told to go direct and mephisto match or do much better in freebies than any iv seen and you get the very best customer service from mephisto :pass:

Last edited:
You guys are getting me excited, I just placed my first mephisto order direct just after the illumination drop and I cannot wait to see what I may have for freebies.

i was going to do the same as you buy off a seed bank for the freebies etc but then i got told to go direct and mephisto match or do much better in freebies than any iv seen and you get the very best customer service from mephisto :pass:
Not only do you get the same or more freebies, but you get mephisto freebies.. I got probably 20-30 freebies from seedbanks that i have no intention of growing.. All the crap they cant sell.. I think ill be illuminauto'ing it from here on out... Great work mephisto..
Quality, quality, quality..

Back