Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

3days AGO I recived mail with apology from Bill not sending me conf. email.. I said ok, I didn't bitch or moan,I even choose cheapest non trackable option..When I opened my mail box today, there it was.. Envelope.. Like I said Patince guys ,Coz In Mephisto we all trust!!
IMG_20170717_162226.jpg

I really didn't espect any gift for ordering 30€ worth of seeds, Free beans wasn't even In my wildest dreams.. And You Guys Did it again.. If you continue this way I'm scared that you will take all autoF growers in the world, and that will trigger envy and jelousity from other companies. Your stuff really has set some standards in industry and I think that some firms will stop putting their autos because they cant folow your path.. Respect from Balkan!!

Last edited:
3days AGO I recived mail with apology from Bill not sending me conf. e mail.. I said ok I didnt bitch,or moan,I even choose cheapest non trackable option..When I open mail box, there it was.. Envelope.. Like I said Patince guys ,Coz In Mephisto we all trust!!View attachment 781368
I really didnt espect any gift for ordering 30€ worth of seeds, Free beans wasnt even In my wildest dreams.. And You Guys Did it again.. If you continue this way I'm scared that you will take all autoF growers in the world, and that will trigger envy and jelousity from other companies. Your stuff really has set some standards in industry and I think that some firms will stop putting their autos because they cant folow your path.. Respect from Balkan!!
Which freebie did you receive out of curiousity? Really been debating ordering a few more illuminautos solely for the auto blues purps pheno

Now I had to opened it.. Grrrr ..:) I'm just joaking,I got AvT special pheno.. And the Wildest thing Is ..They gave me 3 of them!!
Latelty I have pure luck with ordering beans..I was ordering from samsara 5 SBA and they send me 10!! by mistake.. ;) I dont know did all who ordered just 5 beans got 3 freebies, but you guys are some special..Who said that you are pricey?? Hell you are!!! with those freebies, stickers and all.. I'm just waiting one day somekind of mephisto competition or game of luck,with first prize visiting the farm and chiling with you guys.. ;)

Disclaimer: this is not a complaint, I'm an Aries so it's going to sound like one regardless to some. LOL!!

I didn't receive my tracking # in the amount of time posted in an email and by the time I did, my package was already in route. What I did get is a confirmation from Jez with tracking and my package arriving 1 day sooner than expected!! Much love. :applause:

I can't imagine what it's like trying to fulfill over 300 orders, let alone make 300 + people happy with each Illumanauto drop. I have 3 teenagers who I can't keep happy, so props to the entire Mephisto team for all their hard work that goes into customer satisfaction. Patience will be rewarded handsomely and I just pretended I never ordered. It calmed my OCD. My early arrival was a pleasant surprise and Jez handles his business with the best of them.

"A small company with big rewards" - Farmer Dee. Thank you @mephisto and crew, and to those still waiting, it will be worth the wait!

Disclaimer: this is not a complaint, I'm an Aries so it's going to sound like one regardless to some. LOL!!

I didn't receive my tracking # in the amount of time posted in an email and by the time I did, my package was already in route. What I did get is a confirmation from Jez with tracking and my package arriving 1 day sooner than expected!! Much love. :applause:

I can't imagine what it's like trying to fulfill over 300 orders, let alone make 300 + people happy with each Illumanauto drop. I have 3 teenagers who I can't keep happy, so props to the entire Mephisto team for all their hard work that goes into customer satisfaction. Patience will be rewarded handsomely and I just pretended I never ordered. It calmed my OCD. My early arrival was a pleasant surprise and Jez handles his business with the best of them.

"A small company with big rewards" - Farmer Dee. Thank you @mephisto and crew, and to those still waiting, it will be worth the wait!
We're just a bunch of impatient connoisseur tokers looking for the best smoke!

Love this company. I'll only order Mephisto beans.

So happy with my current stock list

Skywalker
Walter White
Orange Crack
MBAP
Sour Crinkle
Gold Glue
AvT special
White Crack

The winter is coming. And it's going to be stinky and heavenly

PS careful opening those beans. In all of the beans I have ordered I've always been given more than expected. 5 seeds is usually 6 or 7. My 10 seed pack was 12 and 5 / 5 of freebies cuz well Mephisto rules.

Back