Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

I got sum white as freebies a while back sum of the best smoke I have had/grown

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk
I've heard of its prowess! I was overjoyed to see them being offered and hopped all over it. I hope to get some auto blues purp phenos or avt special next time around!

I got a pkt them , hoping for a good sized girl , what are you expecting?:thumbsup:

Nice sized plants that are super frosty..The Stardawg Iluminati cut looks crazy good. The Hubbabubba is a big girl mostly so this cross should kick ass.

Stardawg IIuminati cut. Man maybe I'm just High, but I've been looking around to see what's out there on this strain. Will someone please give me the dope on her? I have me some them Creme Bubblies and want to know more so as to get even more excited!!!

Found some images of the Stardawg Illuminati cut and a little information for those interested...Quoting someone from another forum," A real knockout smoke, both sedating and head spinning".

Star Dawg = Chem 4(F) X Tres Dawg(M)

Tres Dawg = Chem D(F) X Double Dawg(M)

Double Dawg = ChemD(F) X Chem D/Afghani [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG](M)

15624127_144528292702835_4871285322245210112_n.jpg
17333366_103608156841979_4906755880889876480_n.jpg

Stardawg IIuminati cut. Man maybe I'm just High, but I've been looking around to see what's out there on this strain. Will someone please give me the dope on her? I have me some them Creme Bubblies and want to know more so as to get even more excited!!!

The ilIlluminati cut is a pheno cut of a Topdawg Stardawg strain that was found in a tester pack before its release back in like 08-09. It's still a highly sought after cut even today. For us to have access to it in an auto version is a HUGE deal! Props to Mephisto!

The ilIlluminati cut is a pheno cut of a Topdawg Stardawg strain that was found in a tester pack before its release back in like 08-09. It's still a highly sought after cut even today. For us to have access to it in an auto version is a HUGE deal! Props to Mephisto!

Yeh guys as the creme de la Chems grow you'll really see a nice resemblance, it's über frosty!

Back