Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Found some images of the Stardawg Illuminati cut and a little information for those interested...Quoting someone from another forum," A real knockout smoke, both sedating and head spinning".

Star Dawg = Chem 4(F) X Tres Dawg(M)

Tres Dawg = Chem D(F) X Double Dawg(M)

Double Dawg = ChemD(F) X Chem D/Afghani [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG](M)

View attachment 780412 View attachment 780413
Thanks Green, Prophetiko WOW . I had no idea, I've heard rumors but that's not Frost. Those are Crystals! STOKED
Adding to Green's comment, Thanks @mephisto, for your remarkable work yet again!

Last edited:
As much as I hate being one of "those guys", Thursday came and went and I still have nothing. Usually delivery is really fast, so I find it weird I guess. I hate to be a bother to anyone too. I sent an email this morning to see what was up...

Is there going to be a common grow thread for people running these or every one doing there own threads ? Or both? I saving a space for my sour orange libers for that mesphito grow in sept and I guess that will be a thread lol but I dropping a creme bubbly soon as, and that would be a thread,if anyone wants to start a universal creme bubbly then ide post,give us as shout anyways what ever thought you have

As much as I hate being one of "those guys", Thursday came and went and I still have nothing. Usually delivery is really fast, so I find it weird I guess. I hate to be a bother to anyone too. I sent an email this morning to see what was up...

Please pm me your order number and I'll look into it if you've not been replied to

Is there going to be a common grow thread for people running these or every one doing there own threads ? Or both? I saving a space for my sour orange libers for that mesphito grow in sept and I guess that will be a thread lol but I dropping a creme bubbly soon as, and that would be a thread,if anyone wants to start a universal creme bubbly then ide post,give us as shout anyways what ever thought you have
maybe a separate thread for all of the illuminautos:pass:

Oh yeah, Illuminauto in da house! [HASHTAG]#21[/HASHTAG], 23, 25, 28, 29 and 30! Freebies were AvT Special Pheno, Auto Blues Purp, and White Crack! @mephisto I'm am very pleased with this latest order from the Illuminauto drop, can't wait to drop these.

EDIT: Forgot to add [HASHTAG]#24[/HASHTAG], went back after promo and got that one, not here yet but - in due time!

Last edited:
Got mine Friday, and some awesome stickers, and as before, Mephisto totally hooked up the freebies. I may have missed it in here somewhere, but what's the "special" in the AvT special pheno?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back