Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Finally placed an order. This should've been done a while ago but things haven't allowed me to till now. I'm super excited to try these out. I ordered creme bubbly 5 pack, blue toof 5 pack and a double grape. Prices too good on the illuminautos. Next order will be some beary white and Heisenberg special if any left.

Also hoping for AvT Special and SHxNCH for freebies.

Payment made now I sit here waiting.

Finally placed an order. This should've been done a while ago but things haven't allowed me to till now. I'm super excited to try these out. I ordered creme bubbly 5 pack, blue toof 5 pack and a double grape. Prices too good on the illuminautos. Next order will be some beary white and Heisenberg special if any left.
That's pretty much my order Mizz, went with the bubbly and tooth (and a TEE) first order. Just placed an order for Double Grape and GBD's soil, the AvT's special would be COOL for Freebies! Do you think the NCHxSH will be S,Med.or Larger?

I got mail today.:woody:

Blue toof, Gold glue and White crack. A dozen of each.

I am going to have to get cracking on the white crack as they are starting to pile up. Freebies over several orders.

Thanks guys.
What makes up a White Crack and what is the effects like?

That's pretty much my order Mizz, went with the bubbly and tooth (and a TEE) first order. Just placed an order for Double Grape and GBD's soil, the AvT's special would be COOL for Freebies! Do you think the NCHxSH will be S,Med.or Larger?
Hoping the NCHxSH turns out to be a medium sized plant. From now on I don't want anything over 4' from the soil. If things look like they're gonna get outta control there will be plenty of LST and even HST to take care of that. Good luck with your grows. What r u gonna drop first.

Hoping the NCHxSH turns out to be a medium sized plant. From now on I don't want anything over 4' from the soil. If things look like they're gonna get outta control there will be plenty of LST and even HST to take care of that. Good luck with your grows. What r u gonna drop first.
Thanks Mizzo, hope all goes well for you too! Not totally sure yet thinking, Bubbly, BT, NCHxHS and Double Grape. I really need some good Meds. (pain, anxiety and insomnia) in the tent. Kinda depends on next Freebies, do you usually ask for specific Strains for your Freebies?

First Time I've ordered from mephisto but I've been wanting to try AvT so when I saw that they were giving freebie special AvT I had to ask for that and the same with SH and NCH. So I figured I could kill two birds with one stone with that one. Next order will probably just let them surprise me. I'm in the same boat looking for some pain relief and a little help with anxiety. Hopefully if it helps with the pain enough I'll be able to sleep. If I go with the creme bubbly it's only gonna be two plants. Or I may go two blue toofs and a double grape. Wish I had a big enough room to grow them all.

It's like Christmas is a couple days away. I got the email that payment was received so package should be shipped soon. Been wanting to try mephisto since a few days after I joined this site. I've been getting the itch to start some of the photo strains I have so I almost didn't order but couldn't resist the illuminautos and then they dropped the double grape. I'll do the photos when I run out of mephisto beans. Also kinda hoping they release the Grapey Walter as some have said that was better then the double G.

Back