Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

I got mail today.:woody:

Blue toof, Gold glue and White crack. A dozen of each.

I am going to have to get cracking on the white crack as they are starting to pile up. Freebies over several orders.

Thanks guys.

I got mail today.:woody:

Blue toof, Gold glue and White crack. A dozen of each.

I am going to have to get cracking on the white crack as they are starting to pile up. Freebies over several orders.

Thanks guys.
Any ideas of the size/time for the white crack freebies?? Thanks!!

Th White Crack are looking amazing. I need to get my hands on some of those. Here she is at day 64.

After my order was lost at the hub I sent a message about it. Jez dispatched another order and it arrived this past Saturday without a hitch. Definitely happy, got basically double what i originally ordered, and cant wait to try them out in future runs.
Cheers @mephisto

Just put together an order for double grape. Blue toof and creme bubbly. Just need to submit. Always wanting to change it. This is as far as I've gotten. I need some small strains in my life right now. For some reason my last few plants got huge and they're a pain. I have enough so now I want small super high quality.

Anyone have any pictures of the auto blues purps pheno? Thought I saw a picture floating around but I can't seem to find it

Back