Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

White crack I believe is Walter white and sour crack. It'll probably get u really high lol. I'm guessing a hybrid type of high

I grew 8 White crack's, lovely smoke, hard hitting. I have 2 beans left to test them in Autopots. I hope they'll germinate, because they're 2 years old now.

Hmm maybe I should've asked for a white crack. I could place another small order for some more freebies. Sour crinkle only lost to blue toof because the blue Cush parent will soon be extinct. Where I feel sour crack and grape Crinkle will be around a little while longer.

Anybody know what the special is with the AvT Special freebies. Sorry if it's been covered. @mephisto

Nice mamas gonna love that one lol. I'm looking forward to it

Can't wait for my seeds to be here. Super excited about this order. Wanna get into rosin and mephisto seems like the best gear for the job.

Anyone know how long it takes to get to canada?? Been 2 weeks already. ??

Bit the bullet again. Another drop for me coming. This time caved for some blue toof creme bubbly and grape walker kush. All because of the silly double grape special on the website. Go figure :)

Bit the bullet again. Another drop for me coming. This time caved for some blue toof creme bubbly and grape walker kush. All because of the silly double grape special on the website. Go figure :)
The struggle is real, and aside from great breeders, they are savvy with their marketing. Bet ya can't just grow one...

Back