Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Screenshot_20170701-000008.png
Ohhhhh boyyyy. Still need more.

Mephisto Genetics
We just got your order - thank you!

PFB-D7xpcA5ajPtzpR_h6MSh51DO6d6cc-ZTf04xbfqqO0b8JHmGaVGhewjfZJRiSK64yxXO0ZgfZn2Kds3MGoUW2CIAD7xT6KS5lLV_M5Wlxae8FcOmmCeIqMH9e3KU82zhkH2-IJ0QPKS4BySyFVhrhPnQReSGaQfXtdz-7yJC5YMes8HBcoo15cQcmX9Lxpdt3I6JMsg8wetEvw=s0-d-e1-ft

illuminauto [HASHTAG]#27[/HASHTAG] -Livers 'n' Cheese
Pack Size: 10
Price: €49.00
Qty: 1 €49.00

next up .....some cheesy livers

im still waiting for mephisto to contact me via email to pay..i got a order number so everything should be fine..i suppose they are behind a bit,but i dont wanna miss out..is this normal its been 2 days since i placed the order

Still waiting for that 4th email for the payment link :( I ordered almost immediately when they dropped :(
ya me 2 and im still waiting on my 1st order,hopefully its just buried in there somewhere as i dont want to miss out on gold glue and livers n cheese,although i suspect that livers n cheese will be a future Artisanal selection

ya me 2 and im still waiting on my 1st order,hopefully its just buried in there somewhere as i dont want to miss out on gold glue and livers n cheese,although i suspect that livers n cheese will be a future Artisanal selection

Don't sweat it mate, things will be just fine, remember they have lives as well and are most likely buried with email a such. They are very reputable and hard working. The anticipation works on us all and leads to a little uncertainty but the guys are the dogs bollocks and you will not be disappointed. Cheers!

Anyone still waiting a initial contact email please list just your order number here and I can query it.
But so far we're about the 300 order mark, so we will get In touch for sure.

Otherwise anyone that thinks they're waiting for the third email, please check your junk mail incase it came through to there.

Cheers Mitch

Back