Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Anyone still waiting a initial contact email please list just your order number here and I can query it.
But so far we're about the 300 order mark, so we will get In touch for sure.

Otherwise anyone that thinks they're waiting for the third email, please check your junk mail incase it came through to there.

Cheers Mitch

Damn....300?? That's crazy. But good for y'all and clearly an indication of how great your company is. Keep it up! [emoji1474]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone still waiting a initial contact email please list just your order number here and I can query it.
But so far we're about the 300 order mark, so we will get In touch for sure.

Otherwise anyone that thinks they're waiting for the third email, please check your junk mail incase it came through to there.

Cheers Mitch
12773 is my order number mitch...thanks

Got my payment contact last night, Paid and received my packing contact this morning! Cant wait!

Hi Mitch mate my order number was 12806, not had a payment email yet.

I finished my order about 8:15 EST...my payment email came last nite...and i git my payment confirmation and contact person this morning....jez lol...dont sweat it bro
Not sweating yet man just waiting for the payment link! I received the third email and literally within thirty seconds replied asking for the direct payment link and I've yet to receive it :( I'm just worried after staying so on top of the illuminautos and ordering within the first 10 minutes of the drop that I might miss out on the good freebies! Besides that, I suppose I can wait for mephistos gift to mankind :)

Not sweating yet man just waiting for the payment link! I received the third email and literally within thirty seconds replied asking for the direct payment link and I've yet to receive it :( I'm just worried after staying so on top of the illuminautos and ordering within the first 10 minutes of the drop that I might miss out on the good freebies! Besides that, I suppose I can wait for mephistos gift to mankind :)

Cool bunny, what was your order number mate?

Back