Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

I've had my payment email...but @mephisto haven't given me the 10% discount for some reason??

Did you use the illuminautos10 coupon at check out?
No I didn't use the coupon,I had an email from bill saying it would be automatically deducted when he sent the payment email.

Hi Mitch, I ordered on Friday eve but not received the payment email, order number 12881, I'm sure it's on it's way but just wanted to check! Cheers

Cool bunny, what was your order number mate?
@mephisto i was worried about this freebie thing aswell as i havnt received the payment link yet my order number is [HASHTAG]#12664[/HASHTAG] im sure the orders get done as they come in so probably worrying over nothing :pass:

@mephisto i was worried about this freebie thing aswell as i havnt received the payment link yet my order number is [HASHTAG]#12664[/HASHTAG] im sure the orders get done as they come in so probably worrying over nothing :pass:
I was told the other day there were already over 300 orders. It's probably just gonna take a little time. But they're great at taking care of ya, I wouldn't worry too much!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I was told the other day there were already over 300 orders. It's probably just gonna take a little time. But they're great at taking care of ya, I wouldn't worry too much!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
no worries really just thought couldnt hurt to throw the order number up i have full confidense i will be delt with monday i dont expect anything over the weekend :pass:

Any rumors on what unnamed Freebies might be?

84e737164984e21373bc8d2720573484.png

From their IG page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back