Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Wonder how much they will be at regular price?
They won't be sold a different or "regular" price.

Ime assuming that any stock left will be sold in the normal way after tomorrow's deadline and the normal site will re,open Tuesday?:thumbsup:

Nope.. When its over, its over. There may be stock left on Monday but the discount codes wont be valid.. the prices will stay the same. But once they are gone... They are gone for good!

Guys can you please refrain from posting our ppal email on the forum.

Any issues, feel free to post here just without any sensitive information, or email myself or Kevin,

Like I said previously, everyone will be sorted without a doubt, it just takes time to work through this kind of volume of orders and emails.

Cheers Mitch

After the promo date ends, we'll close the shop for some days, to get all the orders packed and sent.

After that we'll do a stock take and if we still have stock left of certain strains we can offer them on the site as usual, at the same price just without the promo discounts. But that could be in 1-2 weeks depending.

Cheers Mitch

Kevin's been working relentlessly, probably running on fumes by now.. but don't worry, everyone will get sorted out for certain.

Just remember, all good things :D

Cheers Mitch
I have no doubt mate, not sure there's better customer service anywhere! I am eagerly awaiting my payment email but beyond that I'm looking for Toof Decay and AVT to come back in stock! Cheers!:pighug:

:doh: :pass: :wall: ... :haha::haha::haha: Gotcha covered Mitch! I don't get why this is happening so much this time... :shrug:.. looks like next time, you'll have to drop a note in on the ordering instructions to not do this,... seems folks don't know how it works, and start getting twitchy about the emails/Paypal deal,... :crying: read the logo, peeps! -- In Mephisto We Trust! :thumbsup:

:doh: :pass: :wall: ... :haha::haha::haha: Gotcha covered Mitch! I don't get why this is happening so much this time... :shrug:.. looks like next time, you'll have to drop a note in on the ordering instructions to not do this,... seems folks don't know how it works, and start getting twitchy about the emails/Paypal deal,... :crying: read the logo, peeps! -- In Mephisto We Trust! :thumbsup:

Got myself sorted without links ... seems my paypal still remembers mephisto from last time :headbang:

Yeh it's not the easiest system to begin with but once you've done it once it's easy as pie

But it's the work around we have to do,

If sensitive info gets posted it could jeopardize this and then no one will be able to order direct..., which would suck

Back