Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

@ Mitch my order # 12754 haven't gotten my pay link yet

Kevin at Mephisto is getting no sleep I would guess since I just got my payment email! There was a math error which he corrected instantly and payment was sent and received, confirmed with Kevin's email! @mephisto totally awesome performance under grueling circumstances, excellent job by all! Looking forward to getting some of these in soil! :slap::vibes:

Cant wait to try them all my first time growing my own stash, got 2 red poison from sweet seeds going hard at just over a month now. Screenshot_20170702-212254.png and a toofless alien , 3 bears , sour stomper , and triangle kush at a week as well. Gonna throw one each of these beans in 1 gallon pots and see what they do.
Screenshot_20170702-212254.png

@mephisto I put in order 12928 on Friday, and after not receiving an email with a payment link, I re-ordered with 12959 Sunday morning, and am still waiting for that payment link.

I was unable to get the illuminautos10 discount. code to work, but per the instructions, I am assuming it will come off when the payment email is sent.

Thanks for all the excellent work you and your team do Mitch, good vibes, and hopefully a good long rest awaits you soon.

I am not making fun of anyone, but its just the two dudes on a mission right? I mean they don't have the same staff that heavier producers do. Quality above all else is important, but patience does go a long way. If its ordered, then it will surely be accounted for. Mephisto always takes care of people. Holiday as well. Well done Mephisto team, crankin it out!
smokey-friday1.gif

Last edited:
I am not making fun of anyone, but its just the two dudes on a mission right? I mean they don't have the same staff that heavier producers do. Quality above all else is important, but patience does go a long way. If its ordered, then it will surely be accounted for. Mephisto always takes care of people. Holiday as well. Well done Mephisto team, crankin it out!
View attachment 774723
i think people are just not used to how smaller companys do things like you say two dudes on a mission right now:pass:

Back