Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

One thing I wont do, is worry about my Mephisto order. Lol.. Out of all the seed banks and breeders, and ordering methods, I trust this process the most! No need to fret folks. Your orders are in good hands. Thank to the Mephisto team for breaking their necks to make sure that their customer service is ALWAYS on point. Footnote.. I haven't gotten my payment email either.. but I KNOW I will! Lol.. [HASHTAG]#TrustTheProcess[/HASHTAG]
Sounding like a Philadelphia 76er over here my friend!

Hey guys I've heard from Kevin there's still quite a lot of orders and emails to work through,

Should anyone want to enquire individually just list your order number here and I can investigate it for you if needs be.

But otherwise, like I say, they're still being actively worked through

Cheers Mitch

Hey guys I've heard from Kevin there's still quite a lot of orders and emails to work through,

Should anyone want to enquire individually just list your order number here and I can investigate it for you if needs be.

But otherwise, like I say, they're still being actively worked through

Cheers Mitch

Sweet. I'm sure the wait will be worth it. Excited [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Order12962 sorry for being a pain but if I don't pay for it soon the vultures will descend and pick my card clean :thumbsup: @mephisto

You're towards the end of the list, I'm told there's in the region of 75 still to contact/sort

But hopefully all will be taken care of asap

Cheers Mitch

You're towards the end of the list, I'm told there's in the region of 75 still to contact/sort

But hopefully all will be taken care of asap

Cheers Mitch

Cheers pal, yea I skint it was a later purchase i was seeing all the i getting this etc,and I thought FCK it I can't miss out on some of these beans ,the vultures can wait lol and then I gota thinking shite if I don't get them the money before they descend ime buggered,lol I got a wee window I anit in meltdown yet, always a pleasure to deal with you guys:d5:

Hey Mitch @mephisto is it to early to maybe tease us a bit with names of some of the secret freebies that may come our way? You Guys are the BEST:worship:

Last edited:
Back