Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

Hey Mitch@mephisto! is it to early to maybe tease us a bit with names of some of the secret freebies that may come our way? You Guys are the BEST:worship:
Freebies - unless specified, will be a lucky dip of either: White Crack, Auto Blues (Purps pheno), Sour Hound x Northern cheese haze, and maybe another few still to be announced. (Please know in advance that we may not be able to fulfill your freebie strain request if you choose one specifically - these are limited too and they will go quickly.)

Jah Strength
mg

All are invited to check out my current first grow. [emoji271] Mephisto; DP.

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/59051/

Reunited with the college coach that he won a ring with! Perfect fit! You guys did awesome this off season!!
I'm happy for their reunion, but they didn't win a championship together. They fell a little short that year.

Reunited with the college coach that he won a ring with! Perfect fit! You guys did awesome this off season!!
I know man it's awesome! IT and Horford are tweaking out in happiness as well! And thank you, they've come a long way from the rebuild! The 76ers are going to be a great team in a few years as well my man, Ben Simmons is the real deal!

anybody still waiting for the link to pay for there order
im worried all the good freebies are gonna be packed up and gone unless the orders are packed and shipped in the order they were taken and not who paid first i guess il just keep hitting refresh it will show up :shrug:

im worried all the good freebies are gonna be packed up and gone unless the orders are packed and shipped in the order they were taken and not who paid first i guess il just keep hitting refresh it will show up :shrug:

I would get on to Mitch to see what's up my order was about 200 after yours and I'll waiting on the postman

I wouldn't worry, as difficult as that can be for some, myself included. I got a payment link yesterday around 9:00pm PST so Kevin is working his tale off trying to square us all away. I know it's tough to see some folks orders resolved while yours is still pending. I can only suggest: rest assure these gentlemen will take care of you. Mephisto is the Amazon of Autos...

I wouldn't worry, as difficult as that can be for some, myself included. I got a payment link yesterday around 9:00pm PST so Kevin is working his tale off trying to square us all away. I know it's tough to see some folks orders resolved while yours is still pending. I can only suggest: rest assure these gentlemen will take care of you. Mephisto is the Amazon of Autos...
the team has delt with me now and all i can say is you wont get customer service like this anywhere else. im very happy i was persuded to go to them direct :d5:

[emoji106] It's about to get all kinds of frosty, I better invest in some Chikamasa

Grape Walker Kush
Livers 'N Cheese
Creme Bubbly
Sweet, same here, i also added Manbearalienpig. Just had my payment confirmed, I'm stoked. My room is tied up with a photoperiod Euforia that i had been cloning for outside this summer, and flipped to flower. I had all the clones in my fishtank stand under 100w of cob, i might have to get some of these going down there, patience is not a virtue I have...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back