Mephisto Genetics illuminautos drop #3! All info here.

I believe the store is closed for a few days so they can get all the orders sorted packed and shipped out man, I'm patiently awaiting the reopening as well! @CoviklaFlaire

Hopefully we'll be re-opening on Monday , it was initially planned for Friday but we'd rather get everyone sorted and re-open with a clean slate

Cheers Mitch

I believe the store is closed for a few days so they can get all the orders sorted packed and shipped out man, I'm patiently awaiting the reopening as well! @CoviklaFlaire

I keep looking for Toof Decay and AVT, I'll get my Illuminatos soon but I really want some TD and AVT!

I keep looking for Toof Decay and AVT, I'll get my Illuminatos soon but I really want some TD and AVT!
I'm looking to complete my run of almost every strain mephisto currently has to offer, I need 24 carat, auto blues, deep blue c, fantasmo, ripleys og, sour hound, toof decay, and walter white to complete my collection of having or have grown every strain they currently offer minus the chem city blues!

Did you have a smoke report or photos?? Or a grow log? I have 10 more seeds :biggrin:

I do have some photos, it wasn't a journaled grow so I didn't get a ton of them. As far as a smoke report I'll say this, you're going to look like a deer in headlights and not be able to do anything about it.

IMG_20161012_163124.jpg
IMG_20161018_093649.jpg
IMG_20170619_103644.jpg
IMG_20161218_231509.jpg

EDIT: I envy your 10 seeds lol :deadhorse: I only have 4.

Last edited:
Got Gold Glue today!!!!!!
Wooooohooooo....
Sour hound x northern cheese haze freebies!!!!
Going to call that one Sour Cheese Dawg!!!! As soon as two Heisenberg finish im starting one of each these sick F1 hybrids!!!
Thanks Mephisto as always. Super service, insane drops!!!
Customer for life

I did receive tracking number last night. Was here today. Ordered nd payed last Friday. So even with it being promo, and holiday week, still got my seeds in a week. My 9th order. Every one has been stellar service. Fifty fifty on a tracking number though lol.

Back